Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50

Neutrogena® Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50

Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50, 5 oz

[product:neutrogena-cooldry-sport-sunscreen-spray-broad-spectrum-spf-50] ? what about this
Start your review of Neutrogena® Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Neutrogena® Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I know certain lots were recalled for >.1 levels of benzene, but even then it was only a few lots and the measurements was .13 This one was not recalled. I loved the easy reach spray. It helped get coverage on back and back shoulders without getting a lot on fingers. It dries quickly and so doesn’t get in eyes when applying with hands. Doesn’t smell strong. I burn easy and use a spf 50 or higher. I rarely burn with these products.
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Neutrogena® Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not sure how well it actually works for sun protection, but it does make you look sweaty. Cooling wise it works great, every time I use it just feel like my whole body cools down.
Katryna K.
Rumford, ME
Works great, is not greasy, and lasts long. It's also waterproof, which is great for the pool or the beach. Buy this every summer, and lasts awhile. Packaging is also nice. Would definitely buy again, as I do every season.
Isabel B.
Florida, Fl
I use it when I go to university because I expose myself a lot when I go to the beach. Protects me a lot
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
I really like this we used it when we went to the beach last time and it was so easy to reapply. I did not get sun burnt while using this and it wasn’t overly expensive I would recommend.
Brenda W.
Vacaville, CA
Brought this with us to Maui and it was an easy way to get that first layer of sunscreen on in the morning before we all left the house. Stayed on and protected us until about mid day when we would hit the beach and re apply. great product
Ebony M.
Arlington, TX
Neutrogena® Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 uploaded by Ebony M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my goto sunscreen for a few years now. It goes on easy, it's non greasy and it last for a couple of hours before having to reapply. It evaporates sweat to keep you cool and dry. The scent is a bit strong at first but, that fades away after a few minutes.
Lauren Y.
Oak Ridge, TN
Easily sprays on and dries quickly. I use it for my kids and highly recommed it to other moms.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great to use in the summer before outdoor activities. It is long lasting and I much rather the spray than the lotion
Trang D.
Prattville, AL
Neutrogena® Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 uploaded by Trang D.
I really like Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50. It’s simple, quick and easy to apply on body. I also spray a good amount of the sunspray on my palms, then rub it onto my face. It dries down quickly and it doesn’t make me feel greasy. It protects my exposed skin. I didn’t experience any burning while using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...