BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Acne Treatments

Benefits

The Complete Acne Therapy System has the power to control acne while being gentle on your skin.

Using the two leading over-the-counter acne medicines, this powerful kit contains three acne skin care products clinically shown to significantly reduce many signs of acne in just four days, including breakouts, blackheads.

Cleanse: The Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser contains Salicylic Acid, that penetrates pores as it cleanses to clear oil and impurities. Meanwhile, glycolic acid polishes by helping to sweep away roughness and dead skin. Treats acne and helps prevent future breakouts for clearer, healthier-looking skin.

Day: The Oil-Free SPF 15 Lotion (as needed) is a unique combination of SPF 15 and DermaNaturals®, an exclusive botanical complex. This sunscreen for acne-prone skin helps protect skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays.

Night: The Acne Control Lotion contains Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine, which kills acne-causing bacteria, treats inflamed breakouts and helps prevent future acne.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

This complete acne therapy solution takes the dermatologist’s approach to treat your skin in one high efficacy kit. Simply cleanse and treat twice a day. It is important to use all 3 products daily and consistently to help maintain clear skin.

• Cleanse: Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser - Wet face, Squeeze into hand. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. If excessive drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
  • Day: Oil-Free SPF 15 Lotion - Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistance sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
  • Night: Acne Control Lotion - Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Acne Control Lotion

Active ingredient

Benzoyl peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication)

Inactive ingredients

Water, Carbomer, Homopolymer Type B, Ethlhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use have very sensitive skin. are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen. avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product. skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.

Directions:
cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time.
If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Directions:
For sunscreen use:
Wet face
Squeeze into hands
apply to face and massage gently.
rinse thoroughly
if excessive drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day

Other information
Sunburn Alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn
Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Store at room temperature

Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment)

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol

Oil Free Moisture With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Active ingredient

Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%) (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Heptenal

• How long till you notice results ? 3 Answers
  • How long tilo you motive results ? 1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I've been using the acnefree system and ha...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Complete Acne Therapy System
  • "My son who is now dealing with acne has started using it and he is also finding amzing results with this kit." in 1 review
Breana S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
The Neutrogena skin polishing acne cleanser leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed after I use it. It leaves my face looking clean, it exfoliates, and has helped maintain my skin giving it a healthy look. I don’t have a lot of acne but I have noticed a significantly smaller amount of breakouts than I had before using this product.
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
I have a moderate acne problem, nothing too serious, but still embarrassing enough on a man of my age that I feel a need to do whatever I can to get rid of it. My sister recommended using this acne therapy system on my face to get rid of my pimples, so I figured I would give it a shot and try it. I actually used it for a full months before making an informed decision about its success and I'll have to say, not the most successful.
Kyleigh M.
Boswell , PA
I love this system! The acne wash makes your skin feel so soft and clean afterwards and is very gentle -for sensitive skin. The acne lotion continues to make your skin feel soft and clean and like your pores were renewed. I think the price was a good deal too, it really cleared up my skin and I have bought it continuously!
Jill J.
This three step system was the first skin care system I ever purchased and I still rely on it for stubborn breakouts about 7 years later! The face wash works wonders, the spot treatment is great to leave on pimples and forget and shrinks them, and the moisturizer is the best because it’s lightweight and oil free
Kaitlyn B.
Salisbury, MD
I've only been using it for about a week and it hasn't done much besides smooth my skin out. I did use it as a teen after proactiv didn't come through for me. It worked like a charm back then and I know it's a process and my skin will clear up again. :)
Christina B.
Arlington, TX
Worked well for me until my skin got used to it. I will say that it did break my brother out, he ended up being alergic to a few ingredients in the product.

( i know this goes without saying but, please read the back of the product to make sure you aren't alergic)
Leigh Ann P.
For years I had tiny flesh colored bumps all over my forehead and nothing I used or did would get rid of them until I purchased this set. Within days my forehead had completely cleared and my skin looked better than it ever had.
Arielle L.
Bristow, VA
When I was using it very consistently my skin got very dry, but my acne was clearing up so much!!! I would recommend these products to anyone, just be careful if you’re going to implement them into an everyday routine long term.
Rhonda T.
Kennewick , WA
If I could give this 10 stars I would!!!  I absolutely LOVE this face wash.  This whole kit is amazing.   I have been using it for years and it is the only thing that keeps my face clear.  With normal/dry skin I just have to make sure I use the moisturizer regularly.  I really hope that it saying discontinued is false.  I know as of now I am able to buy it.  However I have noticed less people carrying it.
Melanie N.
Valrico
These product just didn’t do anything for me. I don’t know what it is but I just didn’t like anything about this product. It kinda smelled like chemicals and overall was not doing anything for me or my skin.
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
How long till you notice results ?
Nicole D.
Mohawk, NY
Does this really work? I've been using the acnefree system and haven't really noticed any results. I'm looking to switch to something new. I have mild to moderate acne
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
How long tilo you motive results ?