BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Collagen Kiss Lip Mask

Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask

Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask

big disappointment for me with this lip mask are there any of you that have one they liked?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My lips get dry and peel often... so I was looking forward to try this product. But I didn’t see real results 😅 maybe I should have left it on longer than it says... I am just a bit disappointed. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Raven A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love this!!! The packaging was cute and easy to get the mask out and use. I left on for 15 mins because I was relaxing and tuning out my house full of kids and man did my lips feel soft afterwards. They even looked fuller. 3 days later and they still feel hydrated and plush. No issues what so ever. I will be buying this again. There’s no scent and very basic ingredients but they work!!
Nicki H.
Elkins, WV
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Nicki H.
These lip masks are hilarious. (Thankfully this was a freebie!) I don’t think they fit or stick well enough to make a big difference. I will stick to chapstick and balms! ;-) The [product:bliss-eye-got-this-holographic-foil-eye-masks] also seen in the photo were amazing!!
Paryse B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Paryse B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This collagen infused lip mask has vitamins C and E and the price point is very affordable so I use one at least once a week and have seen that my lips have been alot more softer and smoother it exceeded my expectations and I'm happy with my results. Neutrogena
payton N.
RichmondTX
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by payton N.
i’ve had this lip mask forever and i finally used it. i liked it. it was easy to put on and for it to stay on. this is my first tome ever using a lip mask. it makes my lips feel more hydrated and smooth. so far i really like it! #neutrogena
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,429 reviews
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Received in my walmart box and was so excited to try out this morning..excitment did not last long. I was disappointed how often i had to put back in place as did a lojsy3job at sticking. The mask waas too big and it was akward as hell after 10 minutes my lips started feeling tingly nothing more..would not recommend nor purchase again. Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask
Francela  A.
Luling, LA
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Francela  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The mask is super hydrating, sticks on pretty well. Doesn’t have a bad smell, it doesn’t taste too bad either a little bit bitter so try not to lick your lips until it’s dry. The silicon mask is a little too long it reaches my chin and it falls a little short on the corners of the lips. Over all it does what it says.
Janine L.
FERNDALE, WA
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Janine L.
I didn't think this really did anything. It was just like a little slab of silicone sitting on my lips. The product wasn't that moist and my lips didn't really feel any different. It was fun to use, but wouldn't purchase again.
Mindy G.
Baxter, MN
Neutrogena® Collagen Kiss Lip Mask uploaded by Mindy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have had this for a while and decided to pull it out and try it today. The lip mask did not cling to my lips, so I had to hold it on. It is a thick, latex feeling mask. My lips feel moisturized after using, but I don't feel like it's more than chapstick would do. It is a fun idea, but I would not purchase again.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so I have really tiny lips and stuff like this seems really gimmicky. During the 10 - 15 minute application there is some slight tingling but nothing uncomfortable. I included before and after pictures but I'm not sure there is a difference.