BY NEUTROGENA

Kiana J.
San Antonio
I love this product so far it's gentle to my skin it's making a difference I did have dark circles under my eyes and dark scars it's made a huge difference I do recommend this product.
Manpreet K.
Jamshedpur
rified Purchase

Best value for money as well as product quality.
I have been trying serums ranging .
But found this one to be reasonably priced and satisfactory results.
Tried and tested on hairs male and a female individuals and results were satisfactory!
Give it a try. I would recommend this positively.
Katy M.
La recomiendo ayuda en el cuidado de la piel, no es muy costosa y la consigues en farmacias o supermercados a buen precio y realmente ayuda
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
This treatment is great but isn’t one of my go to’s . The packaging is great and I purchased it from Walmart .
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
As we age so does our skin, so I love using this product as I do see fantastic results after using it
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I haven’t used this product but I know friends that have use this product and everything they said has been positive they say that it’s a low price and it really does make a difference
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this for my Mom and she is totally addicted to it! I have noticed an improvement in her skin over the last few months since she started using it! It's very convenient too because it's priced perfectly and you can pick up at any Target or Walmart! Great product!
Monica M.
Lorain
This product was really good overall, but i felt that it could have been a little less expensive, especially with the packaging provided with the item, I was expecting a lot more use out of the product.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this for the dark circles under my eyes and it works pretty well, I have a problem with them so I go to different kinds of products to help.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?