BY NEUTROGENA

trinity m.
Yucca Valley, CA
Love love love!! I swear I can feel my skin tighten after I use this! I love how smooth it makes my face and neck feel!
Paola Rosalba P.
Tulsa, OK
This treatment is really awesome. Leave my skin soft and fresh. I love it! You have to try it!
Jacqueline B.

I love this cream and I see almost every week as my skin becomes more and more beautiful. Highly Recommended.
Paola G.
Corona, NY
Neutrogena clinical facial it's one of my favorite because it help you to clean all the ugliness stuff the you have in your face
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
It renews the skin, it eliminates the dead cells, it leaves clean nourished and every day the skin is more beautiful I love this product Editar
Lixy O.
pharr
This product helps your wrinkles disappear to rise and look radiant your face. I love it
Brianne L.
When I say it helps with my bags and puffyness around my eyes!!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a pick me up!!
Danielle M.
Pomona , CA
I just got started on this product and so far, so good. No complaints! It's been lifting up my skin and giving it a hydrating feeling!
Andrea E.
south gate
This product is amazing held face look brand new fresh and plumped with a beautiful glow makes you look 5 years younger
Callie N.
Great product that's worth every penny!! Friends kept telling me I looked ten years younger.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?