BY NEUTROGENA

Amy F.
Inglewood, CA
I didn't like it it left md vvv dry and mustie
I dong like otd okay Thoe it's works on my sisyer just not me
Cala L.
Carrollton, TX
It's an okay product. It leaves a sticky feeling on my face. Consistency is great. Wouldn't use again though.
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
en realidad e usado erstos productos porque mi cara siempre esta orrible y estos productos me ayudan un poco
Mzh A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really like these products as well it gives almost the same good results and I'm satisfied whenever i use it
Maria R.
Gresham, OR
I use this and so does my mom we both really like it she's always recommending it to her friends and family.
Rachelle M.
Ocala, FL
Really gets into those fine lines and makes them plump out! did exactly what it said it would do!!! love it!
Quisiera que tuviera un poco más de bloqueador solar pero me encanta y lo seguiré probando se los recomiendo
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Got a sample on the mail from this product and I love it!!! I currently using it to prevent early wrinkles :)
Kaitlyn S.
Pen Argyl, PA
I am young with not many wrinkles but it helped alot with dark spots and just the natural lines of your face.
marlen p.
I loved this product. This product didn't make me breakout and left my skin smooth after each time I used it.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?