BY NEUTROGENA

Rheanne E.
Portales, NM
Okay, so I got this product as a free sample from my roommate recently. She worried it would aggravate her sensitive skin. I must say, my skin is bothered by a lot of products but I am very impressed by the fact that I did not seem to have a negative reaction to this. I will be buying a full size in the future.
Fendi F.
Watertown, CT
My favorite thing about this product isrestores skin texture with a subtle lift and firming action
I got this product as a sample in one of the recent promotions. A little goes a long way and it has literally turned back the clock on my skin texture in two short weeks. I highly recommend this product to all who want to "turn back the clock" with their complexion.
Regina X.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't use this product on me but I buy it for my mother she really likes it and the before and after are amazing it really does make a difference the substance of it is not heavy and you can't feel it on your face other ones she has tried she says are sticky and it's a substance you can feel all day.
kayla T.
Brooklyn, NY
thoroughly love this serum. I have used Lancome products as well as other higher price serums. I find this serum produces a soft and smooth effect on my skin in the face and neck area without the high cost. This serum does not clog your pores. It is easy to appy. There is no scent (hooray for that!). I would like to see this in a small tub and not in a tube.
Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This treatment is amazing, I'm always looking for a great skin product to keep my skin fresh and glowing. I would definately buy and use this again . It's nicely packaged and I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND THSI PRODUCT TO YOU!!!! You can buy this inexpensive product at your local drugstore or Walmart.
Young S.
San Luis, AZ
Wow! I love this product so much!! My friend recommended this product and I star using it, my faces definitely changes in a positive way! My texture looks younger and radiant, I will recommend this to people with dry skin, or people who had acne problems in the past, it definitely works!
Takoja A.
Neutrogena is one of the best drug store brands you can ever use on your face. I stumbled upon this stuff because I was a bit bored with my current facial routine and with me approaching thirty at the time, I wanted something to keep my youthfulness. This stuff was not a disappointment and love the price point. I really noticed a difference around my neck/ chin area. Would defiantly recommend this
Maria G.
Miami, Florida
Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment is a product that I personally have loved, it softens all the marks of expression, it also reduces the signs of discoloration of the skin and the swelling of the eyes that we all hate, besides it makes you look like a skin Brighter and healthier thanks to collagen.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
By gentle exfoliation through AHA at the effective PH range, you get blemish free smooth skin. Milia , black heads noticeably less after one week of use. To reduce possible irritation by the glycolic acid I first put on a basic moisturizer before applying a gentle layer of this to my face
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
Neutrogena is one of my go to product lines, I can always expect great results from Neutrogena! I have sensitive skin,this was gentle and not harsh. Great price, can get it on sale at most stores thru out the month. Definitely will continue buying until Something better comes my way!♡
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?