BY NEUTROGENA

Maria M.
San Antonio, TX
Skin feels tight, smooth and FLAWLESS!!! I only use it like one every 2 weeks, sometimes twice but not really needed.
Stephanie R.
I been using it for a while and I can't seem to see a difference it was kinda disappointing but it might work for you
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
I bought some as a gift for my mother and ended up having to get some for my grandmother! It definitely does wonders
Stephanie W.
Mount Olive, AL
Works ok. I guess I expect To much. I feel I can tell a small difference but most people that see me probably wouldnt
me deja la piel suave y brillante me encanta todo tipo de ,arca con duración y este producto dura mucho es muy bueno
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
I mean anything with the words "lifting" or "wrinkle" in it, I'm buying it. Definitely great as a drugstore product.
Holly H.
I didn't think my aging was that obvious until I used this product and took before and after photos. Amazing effect.
Ema R.
Great product and very easy to find affordable and the spf is just a great bonus the quality of the product is great
Pooja P.
Union, NJ
It helps keep my face hydrated. they put a secret ingredient in it to prevent you from aging. my skin is wrinkle free
Alanis A.
very good product!! Congratulations is a product of good quality and very effective, I recommend it a thousand times
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?