BY NEUTROGENA

Lauren W.
I feel like this line from this brand is so amazing. The effects are so quick. Within a week or 2 i seen an improvement.
The neutrogena clinical facial lifting wrinkle treatment, was very uselful. It helped with my skin. Moisturized my poors
Angela M.
Kankakee, IL
I don't really care for this product as much because I used 2 weeks and i didn't see any results waste of time and money
Amanda M.
I really didn't see a change after months of using it don't really think I used the product wrong but was not a fan of it
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
este antiarrugas es muy bueno, de verdad que sirve para esos dias de ojeras y estres te asegura un rostro jover y fresco
Sheryl C.
Adamsville
Makes my face nice and tight it makes the face feel cool and refresh. My face feels like the skin on my face is tighter.
Smita R.
Gainesville , FL
I am in love with this product. It makes my skin bright and soft. I feel my fine lines get plumped up right after using.
Brenda D.
Lenoir City, TN
I don't like the wrinkles on my face that is why I like products that can get rid of them or hide them till I am at home.
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
Siempre y cuando las arrugas no sean muy profundas, esta bien. Los resultados se empiezan a ver posterior a los 15 dias.
Selena S.
Helps tighten skin and it makes you look fresh and awake. I love the feeling it gives me when I apply it. Crisp and nice.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?