BY NEUTROGENA

Jaynell H.
Neutrogena is a good product for my skin I'm tring to keep my skin heathy so when I get old I can just keep up the rejament.
jodesi s.
Walbridge, OH
I have never used this product but it seems amazing my friends tell me that it is very effective so i would love to try it
Jazmine R.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this for my mom and she said she can see a little difference but not to much . Only time can tell if it really works
Itzel R.
Colton, CA
I feel like this product does work but not as good as I thought..it was effective..u could see a difference and that's good
Haley C.
Americus
Im not really into wrinkle removers because I am young but my grandma used this product and was surprised by the results.
Amanda M.
I really didn't see a change after months of using it don't really think I used the product wrong but was not a fan of it
Brenda D.
Lenoir City, TN
I don't like the wrinkles on my face that is why I like products that can get rid of them or hide them till I am at home.
Katie R.
This worked very well. My mom even used it and loved it. She still constantly uses it. Plus buys it over and over again.
Angela M.
Kankakee, IL
I don't really care for this product as much because I used 2 weeks and i didn't see any results waste of time and money
Smita R.
Gainesville , FL
I am in love with this product. It makes my skin bright and soft. I feel my fine lines get plumped up right after using.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?