BY NEUTROGENA

Anjali S.
Kissimmee, FL
Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment works well, not disappointing, good value, very gentle, does not harsh
Martha vanesa G.
houston texas
ES EXCELENTE PRODUCTO LO USO TODOS LOS DIAS. DEJA EN MI ROSTRO UNA FRESCURA INCREIBLE. ME CORRIGE MIS LINEAS DE EXPRESIONES
Itzel R.
Colton, CA
I feel like this product does work but not as good as I thought..it was effective..u could see a difference and that's good
jodesi s.
Walbridge, OH
I have never used this product but it seems amazing my friends tell me that it is very effective so i would love to try it
Canesha W.
Allentown, PA
I use this stuff just to keep me looking younger . I does give me a bit of a lift look . So I will probably purchase again
Linda M.
Gadsden, AL
This has been really good for me I would say every one looking for some kind of product for aging they should try this one
I love this product because it makes my face look clean It makes my face really really really soft and I love this product
Nilda T.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Love this product it really works on your wrinkles . I recommend it because in five days you see a difference in your skin.
Jazmine R.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this for my mom and she said she can see a little difference but not to much . Only time can tell if it really works
Morgan S.
Really like this product and such great quality. My grandmother used it and it really helped make a noticeable difference.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?