BY NEUTROGENA

zirse a.
I thoroughly love this serum. I have used Lancome products as well as other higher price serums. I find this serum produces a soft and smooth effect on my skin in the face and neck area without the high cost. This serum does not clog your pores. It is easy to appy. There is no scent (hooray for that!). I would like to see this in a small tub and not in a tube.
Amanda T.
Kinnelon, NJ
I've used this twice.. It is definitely hydrating. I purchased this from target. It was a fair price for the amount of product. It was very gentle on the eye area and I have sensitive eyes. I'm not really sure if it's working because I'm only 23 and don't have wrinkles but thought this might work well as an eye cream and it does decently well at that
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
After having my baby my skin was severely dehydrated for some reason and I would have to apply moisturizer like 10 times a day and I still got dry! I got this kit and within the 1st application I saw that I didn't have to reapply in the entire day leaving my skin soft! Within 2 weeks I felt my skin firmer and bouncier and more hydrated! Definitely works
Patricia P.
Katy, TX
Start the day with our Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment SPF 30, containing a silky SPF 30 moisturizer and ion2complex (TM); gel serum that, when combined, activate to improve wrinkles, skin firmness, and elasticity ;lending to greater skin resilience and a more youthful appearance. Plus, this formula helps to protect from future damage with the advanced sun protection of Helioplex
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I'm very brand loyal to Neutrogena. They haven't given me a reason to dislike them yet. This is another example of a great product from the brand. With frequent, proper use, you definitely see a difference in very little time. If you're looking for something new to try, definitely give this a go. The smell is alright, but you get used to it.
Ashley A.
Troy, OH
This product works wonders quickly. I am only 35 but smoked for over 16 years and the lines around my lips are now obsolete. Also took care of the fine lines I have down my cheeks that I inherited from my father from smiling and squinting from forgetting my glasses all the time. I look so much younger I even got carded for beer recently!
shelby B.
Killeen, TX
There is a very noticeable improvement in my jaw-line area, and my skin tone and texture has improved to the point that I don't even need to wear foundation anymore. I didn't have a lot of wrinkles to begin with, and the Olay products had kept the few that I had in line. But, this is the first thing that I found that worked on the sagging. This is the best my skin has looked in years.
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
You notice a difference after the first use. I bought the eye and the day set and began using it over the weekend. When I went to work that Monday, people commented that something looked different, said I looked radiant. I would buy this again, wish the products came in bigger sizes.
Juanita C.
Hedgesville, WV
I used the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle for several weeks. At first I didn't notice much difference and I was not happy with the way it left my skin feeling, but I stuck with it. I did notice a change in the fine lines on my face, they have reduced. I do not have wrinkles so I can not attest to that part, I am glad that I stuck it out and continued using this product.
Ruthie T.
This product is worth every penny. It works amazingly and makes o\your skin feel so much softer! I bought my product from walmart beauty section. I would buy again the texture feels super soft but a tad sticky. i would recommend to as much as everyone as possible who suffers from wrinkles cause it lifts them away.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?