BY NEUTROGENA

Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
It is good but I did not fully meet my expectations. Moisturizes the skin and leaves it silky but the wrinkle remains the same
Analice R.
Esse NEUTROGENA CLINICAL FACIAL,eu começei a usar e esse produto e nunca me decepcionou,ele é muito bom mes.Vale a pena testar.
Sierra J.
Neutrogena is a great acne loss product it's easy to apply and works great. It's not the cheapest but it does work really fast.
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado
Este producto me encantó aparte de que es bna marca...me encanta es maravilloso y muy suave al manejar lo que es muy importante
Katelyn H.
Love this product I really recommend it to people who wants that glow ! Neutrogena is a really great brand , it's all I use !😌😌
Clarissa F.
Irving, TX
I love it. It's very small and more in the expensive side. I am looking for something better, but until then I'll be using this
Janet L.
Akron
Good product love it here at great thing to use got ok from a lot a lot of ppl that use it first time will use again drug store
Ilona Y.
Staten Island, NY
LOVE the way this feels. My face looks great after just one application, and it feels like silk. A little dab goes a long way.
Jade C.
I like to use this before bed every other night. I use it around my smile lines and on my forehead! It's feels so moisturizing!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
I have not personally used but my mom uses. She has not had any negative comments about it. I would use this product if needed.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?