BY NEUTROGENA

Paola G.
Corona, NY
Neutrogena clinical facial it's one of my favorite because it help you to clean all the ugliness stuff the you have in your face
Natalia B.
Revere, MA
I never tried before but I have a lot of wrinkles in my face and this product looks perfect to help me out I would love to try it
Dezarae G.
Auburn, WA
Great. You can. See the difference almost instantly. Face looks brighter. Skin looks refreshed and toghter. It de ages you fast.
Karlene D.
Neutrogena is a very good product with any wrinkle treatment for me,I have to keep using it for when I stop I have more wrinkle.
Khyati D.
I use this as day cream. Made my skin soft and smooth. Not sure how much it helped with wrinkles as I don't have much currently.
Emma P.
Washington, DC
I have a sentive skin and I always wants to be sure that my skin is clean , heatlhy and perfect ! So this producto is for you !!
Elda M.
Well my mom has been using it and she really likes it. She says she's noticed a difference and that she might even buy it again.
Valerie H.
Montclair, CA
This makes my skin soft and feels refreshing once you put it on, but honestly I don't get wrinkles so I don't see a difference
Lissesh M.

to use leaves your skin well hydrated and looks more nourished, highly recommend it if you do not have much time to go to a spa
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
It is good but I did not fully meet my expectations. Moisturizes the skin and leaves it silky but the wrinkle remains the same
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?