BY NEUTROGENA

Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
My wife enjoys this anti wrinkle treatment. she always adds it before applying her make up in order to reduce wrinkles in the future
selena l.
Fountain Hills, AZ
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that so prefectly hydrates my skin. I 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin.
Mariana R.
miami, FL
Aun no necesito cremas para las arrugas pero me encanta usarlas porque siento que cuidan muy bien mi piel y esta me ha gustado mucho
Charlotte M.
Pleasantville, PA
This Neutrogena is one that I personally use most often. I really like the Neutrogena brand. I would recommend this product to others
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
I don't have many wrinkles yet but I have used this to prevent them. I also love that it has a good SPF in it too to protect my skin.
Mehlum K.
Austin, TX
Really effective, gets rid of wrinkles in less than a month of use. Neutrogena is one of those brands that just doesn't let you down.
Valentina N.
I bought this for my mon, she is 51 years old and she says that with a little dabd goes a long way, her skin is smooth now and shiny
Melissa R.
Spring Hill, FL
Really great products for your skin. Makes me feel 10 years younger after i use them. It leaves your skin smooth, soft, and viberant.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Buenisimoooooo y súper único me encantaa se pasa de hidratación 100% bueno único y bueno en todo los sentidos te deja la piel hermosa
margie f.
Saint Pauls, NC
wonderful products. i use them in place of the high end products sometimes a they do work well. skin is smooth feeling and not heavy.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?