BY NEUTROGENA

Linda M.
South Point
Just started using this product it makes my skin feel great so far so good. I have confindence in it working It is a little pricey but if it works it will be worth it
this is such a moisturizing product. I am a one time user but I would totally go back for it again. is very gentle on your skin and hasn't made me break out at all
maria p.
believe this product works, and it's one of the few products I have gone on to repurchase, after going through the first container. I have most noticed results under my eyes, I was seeing wrinkles there, some new ones too, eek, and after a few weeks, I really am not sure how long it took to see results there, it could have been even less time, I saw that the skin was much smoothr there and some wrinkles had actually disappeared, the area looked better in general.
JL F.
I had been a long time user of another famous name product. I decided to try this Neutrogena product. I am amazed at the results. I recently purchased the complete line, day cream, night cream, eye cream, and face soap. I originally read the review from the 72 year old lady and based on what she said, decided to try it. So glad that I did. My face looks and feels great! I highly recommend it.
linda t.
Chapel Hill , NC
This works well for me. I am going to continue using the system, because the difference is not that great,: for the price, these are good products that work well on my oily skin. My skin really does feel firmer and somewhat lifted. I noticed a healthy glow after a few days of use. I will be adding this product to my long term morning routine, I have been really happy with the results.
Helps firm and rejuvenate skin. Keeps wrinkles at bay and lifts skin and helps skin look more supple and younger. Not heavy or sticky. The perfect balance of moisture and firmness to help skin look healthy.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
My mom let me try some of her facial lifting wrinkle treatment. So I only tried this once. I can't really give you a great review. But I do remember that when I put my make up on after the lines on my under eyes creased. I am not sure if it's from the treatment or from my concealer or powder I use that day. But I would totally be interested in using this product again
Katherine L.
Carmel, IN
I've trusted the true and tried brand of Neutrogena since I was a teen. I choose not to reveal at the moment how many ears that was ago! Seriously, I am 53. I find myself always coming back till Neutrogena. The face lifting wrinkle cream did just that...lifted and made some wrinkles diminis...temporarily. that is my take and a valued one. There are no cures for eliminating wrinkles despite plastic surgery. I choose to stay with this product and the results I know are realistic and so welcomed by me.
Kayley H.
Kingston, TN
I have sensitive skin and with this particular Neutrogena product I had problems. Neutrogena products contain an active ingredient called Retinal. Retinal can cause unwanted side effects in people with sensitive skin. Personally, my skin became a little dry with this product but I use some of their other products and i love them so overall I love their products!
Julia G.
Miami FL
Transform skin at night for a firmer, more youthful look with our Neutrogena Clinical® Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment Night, containing a deeply moisturizing night cream that activates the silky ion2complex #8482; gel serum. After activating, this patented formula creates a positive ion flow to improve firmness, resilience, and definition while you sleep—letting you take the next step in reversing the tell-tale signs of aging. Do-overs do exist™ ion2complex #8482; gel serum night activating moisturizer lifts and redefines for a youthful look smooths and softens after a single use
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?