BY NEUTROGENA

Juanita G.
Woodland, CA
My mom loves this she said it helps her feel better and look better she always has it and loves to wear it all the time she looks great.
I tried this product about 2 months ago now and have mixed comments on it. When I first started using it, I found the gel serum rather disturbing with its' gray color - however, that being said, once it is applied it virtually disappears into the skin. The formula is extremely soft - very similar to Smashbox primer. The next step, the activating serum is lovely - a light, easily absorbed consistency with a wonderful, clean scent. I really did not notice too much tingling - unless I had an open blemish that it was being applied over. I must say that the duo left my skin feeling extremely soft and over the course of approximately one week, I noticed quite a reduction in the nasolabial folds - the area really appeared to be filling out nicely. Also, some of my scars were softened. On the down side, I still struggled with the dry skin on the sides of my nose and between my eyebrows. I did not really notice any difference in the eye area (I think only eau d' plastic surgeon would fix this area on me - very thin, crepey skin in this area). So, overall, I was finding this product quite nice -for awhile - but then encountered an odd problem - and this may just have to do with my skin type, age or whatever. After using the product for a few weeks I noticed that if I ever went to pick even a small blemish (and shhsh - yes, I know I am not supposed to - however, I do) it would immediately bleed - kind of seep from the skin and this is not something that is normal for my skin. It was almost as though the capillaries underneath had been weakened - and this made me question the ingredients that might be creating the problem - namely I was worried about the gray gel. So, I have discontinued using this product and moved on to Olay Regenerist - which, by the way is a wonderful moisturizer and has completely taken care of the peeling skin at the side of my nose. Also, no more bleeding pores, should I be once again at my bad habit of picking. So, all in all, maybe the use of this product is dependent on the skin type - I am not sure - but I did see some nice results, so I hope it continues to work for others - minus the side effects I experienced
Norma B.
Saint George, UT
Just started using Neutrogena have so far I like the feel it is leaving my skin. I will continue to use this product to see more results
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
Is a one of the best product on the market. Is very accesible on prices. Is for all skin types. I invite us to try this amazing product.
Nicole D.
Centreville, VA
I don't use this a lot because i don't really have wrinkles except on the corner of my eyes, but he times that i have used it it was great.
Karlee C.
South Hill, VA
I look 10 years younger must buy they are good and I need buy more it helps a lot recommend to anyone that wants to look a lot younger
Elida C.
Dallas, TX
Did not love at all wish there was a bit more for the price I spent on it but its okay just didn't live it as much as I thought I would
Sirena B.
Carolina
Esta crema me.encanta ya que se notan rápido los cambios y me ya ver mucho mas joven y aparte regula el tono de mi.piel y le la aclara
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Not only that this product helps with your wrinkles but also helps keep your skin protected from sun damage I would highly recommend it
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
Muy bueno y te deja los resultados deseados.
Lo compre en el súper así que es fácil de encontrar y dependiendo el lugar será el precio.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?