BY NEUTROGENA

Ashley B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm young with a nice face and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm glad and hoping this will keep it up. My face feels tightened after this
Leslie R.
Yuma, AZ
Great product works great I recommend this product to everyone it's really smooth on the skin and it actually works unlike other products
This Product makes me look younger and it makes my skin smooth you should definitely try this out you will be satisfied with the results
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
Is a one of the best product on the market. Is very accesible on prices. Is for all skin types. I invite us to try this amazing product.
Rafaela V.
Cambridge, WI
The Neutrogrena Clinical Facial is amazing. It's a really good product to use everyday in the morning. It's a nice packing and so smooth.
Kelly L.
Brooklyn, NY
Exelente producto y en la marca neutragena todos los productos son buenos pa la piel aunq caritos pero son bn buenos todos los productos
Really does the job and works very well smells good and has a right amount of product in expensive and is available in many drug stores !
Chelsea B.
Brady, TX
Absolutely great product! I've been using for about a year and I can really tell the difference in how fresh and uplifting my face looks!
BARBARA R.

this product has seemed pretty good leaves me quite firm face what I think it's great to overcome these sognos recommend premature aging
Brenda A.
The only thing that would make it a lot of tyyyyy in my head and a lot more fun and I have a great way of saying it yet to see my tweets
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?