BY NEUTROGENA

Barbara B.
Van Wert
This product did nothing for me. It was over priced for the amount you receive. This was the first time i used this product and will not buy again.
You can see the difference in at the next day, it's perfect, I highly recommend this product I love all the Neutrogena product, they are the best.
CAITLIN R.
Rockwood, MI
Helps the wrinkles to go unnoticed and doesn't leave me looking oily or patchy. I use this on days I feel extra dry or have more prominent wrinkles
Sheanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried a lot of creams but this is my favorite cause it's light and doesn't make me all greasy in the morning! I feel like it's working well!
cecilia m.
This product is great. It's not greasy and very light. I know that it works and makes my face feel so tight and look young. I will be buying again.
Elizabeth T.
Henrico
I always feel lie I am doing something good for myself using neutrogena products. I could see a big differance tightness and reduction of wrinkles.
Elizabeth R.
My mom uses this product all the time. Her face is so silky smooth. Works great, great brand and great price. She truly sticks to this brands side.
Stephanie A.
No wrinkles with this one! I apply it all the time and it magically lifts all the wrinkles in my face. I would not be able to go a day without it
jackie d.
Mount Carmel, PA
neutrogena faciAL lifting treatment is an alright cream doesn't work as good as I thought it would but does make ur skin feel absolutely amazing
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
I've tried this a few times and feel as if my skin instantly fees so much better. After a couple times using you can see the wrinkles disappear.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?