BY NEUTROGENA

Neha P.
Rockport, TX
When I was younger I swore by neutrogena products, though as I reached my 40's they didn't really have products for mature skin, so I switched to Oil Of Olay, which have been using for some time. When I had seen Neutrogena came out with this product for mature skin, I was thrilled and excited to try it. After one week of using this product I was very disappointed! I'm 51, but look like in early 40's, after a week of using this product, my face seemed dryer, lines were more visable, skin just didn't look healthy. I switched back to Oil Of OLay and skin is looking better again. For the price I paid was very disappointed and the tiny bottles just wasn't worth it to me! If you never used a skin care product might be good for you, but if you are using a product and happy with it, I would not suggest wasting your money!!!
Wendy S.
Marion, MS
This product is amazing. I loved it from the very first time I used it. I noticed a difference almost immediately. It firms and tightens skin. It also softened and conditioned my skin. It is a little on the expensive side but it is definitely worth what you pay for the results you get. I will be using this product on a daily basis along with my regular beauty regimen. My husband also told me that I looked years younger. Now that was the shocker. My fine lines and crows feet were diminished almost immediately. Love this product!
Josie D.
Pharr
I don't need it but I use it now so I won't get wrinkles later, not sure if it suppose to do this but it leaves me with a nice glow, haven't had a wrinkle on my face
Evelyn D.
Weslaco, TX
My mom uses this product every night . Before bed . She is 50 years old but you should definitely see her nobody ever believes her . Hahhahahaa. They always think she lies about her age but this women can not go to bed with out this cream in her . It definitely works wonders .
LAURA A.
Traducir
Like other comments I noticed that my skin is smoother after application. But that may be due to the high 'cone content and glycolic acid (in the activating cream). I've used it for 4 weeks now, and noticed no change in my sagging around the jawline or around my eyes. In fact, it may have made my eyelids look more crepey! There is a slight improvement on the fine lines in my forehead, but that may be due to the glycolic acid. Save your money and buy glycolic acid instead to help with the fine lines
Maria Johanna S.
Miami, Florida
No tengo mucho que decir sobre estos productos ya que aún no los utilizo, pero entre todos los que habían escogí este porque es uno de los que usa mi mamá y le pregunte que tal y me dijo que el resultado es lento pero que si ha notado cambios en los 3 meses que lleva utilizándolo. A ella le ha funcionado bien, pero deben tener cuidado y leer los componentes del producto ya que varias personas me han comentado que tuvieron algún tipo de reacción alérgica, así que recuerden leer y revisar primero para que no tengan ningún inconveniente como este.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment SPF 30, 1 Ounce, as I said before I do not look ten years younger, but I have no wrinkles that are to worry, if, some fine lines. when I put the cream I feel as if I had gone to an expert removing wrinkles, hahahaha, has sunscreen in the sun is when more lines do, as we have that obligation to try to close my eyes even using sunglasses. I recommend it. but I would like try others and compare, and see what work better.
Milissa M.
Caddo Mills, TX
This is a little pricey; however, they do claim you will see results within a month so time wise, it will be worth it. I decided to try this and see if I could get my crows feet to start to diminish. After applying, there is almost a noticeable difference right away. My skin felt tighter and looked soft and smooth. I used it as part of my nightly regiment and definitely saw a noticeable difference. I would like to continue using it; however, it has been hard to find lately. Hopefully they restock the shelves soon!!!
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
If you want to have a baby skin totally new, renewed, young, fresh and radiant, this is the solution! The downside is that it takes a while to heal but the results are splendid, you must be very patient and take precautions of the product
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I don't have deep wrinkles or sagging skin yet, but I believe in being proactive when it comes to my facial skin care. Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Treatment contains SPF 30, is gentle on my skin and I can actually feel a tightening effect when I use it. In my opinion, it's never to early to start caring for your skin, facial and body.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?