BY NEUTROGENA

Karissa T.
Leon, WV
It was an ok product, but didn't really help lift my face up any :( I was expecting more from the product then I got. I was not very satisfied with it.
Sasha J.
Schenectady, NY
i like this product it helps get ride of acne fast with out being oily or maing you have oily skin and prevents acne from apearing for at least 2 wekks
Kira L.
Oceanside, CA
I did not like this product at all. It is filled with harsh chemicals. It started to hurt my eyes and burn my skin so I stopped using it after 7 days.
Elzandre R.
Harrold
This is a g i d product it takes away imperfections and alows the skin to feel fresher and looking healthier. It tacks a while for this product to help
Ashley P.
Fresno, CA
If your looking for an eye wrinkle treatment this is the product for you. Also having the SPF for pale skin like myself helps as an everyday treatment.
Amanda C.
long beach, MS
I have been using for a week now. The price is amazing and so far I'm impressed with this product. I will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Michelle S.
Hartford, CT
loved the treatment. it wasn't to expensive and did show improvement to my fine lines. I have used more expensive brands that showed less improvement
Brenda A.
National City, CA
Haven't noticed a major difference, it does make the skin feel sturdy. The smell is not that great buyback not a bad product overall! I've seen worst
Christel O.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product and I would buy this again
as I would also recommend to friends and family this is something that I normally use
and is great
grisela a.
Neutrogena is my go-to product. When it comes to almost any skin-care applications i direct my route straight to their isle. has never disappointed.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?