BY NEUTROGENA

Lucille S.
Odessa, TX
I like this product I was shocked to find out that after awhile it really does start to lift your face and it gives u a little protection from the sun
Katie o.
For what you pay i don't think this product is worth the hype. i saw a slight difference in my skin but nothing that i would consider to be "clinical".
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
While using this everyday, you see improvement along with it. Very great product, I would recommend it to anyone. Also keeps the skin soft and smooth.
Heatherdon S.
White Hall
SUPER GREAT BRAND WITH LOTS OF GREAT PRODUCTS FROM HAIR SKIN NAILS.
NO TO PRICY BUT NOT ROCK BOTTOM CHEAP EITHER. NEVER DISSAPOINTS ON ANY FOR OF USE.
Sasha J.
Schenectady, NY
i like this product it helps get ride of acne fast with out being oily or maing you have oily skin and prevents acne from apearing for at least 2 wekks
Maryde L.
Sanger, CA
Wow love the way it help my fine line around my lips and in between my eye brows .it goes on thick at first it feels creamy and absorbs seconds later.
Sanya S.
I bought this for my mom and it's working good...I think it's a good product and people that are trying to get rid of wrinkles should really try it out
Kira L.
Oceanside, CA
I did not like this product at all. It is filled with harsh chemicals. It started to hurt my eyes and burn my skin so I stopped using it after 7 days.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Limpia profundamente el cutis dejandolo con una apariencia fresca, saludable y sin problemas porq trabaja en los poros para disolver en la suciedad...
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeente a Neutrogena é muito boa mesmo anti envelhecimento muito bom mesmo podem enviar mais produtinhos grátis para mim, Agradeço desde já!
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?