BY NEUTROGENA

Carolina Z.
Excelente crema con efecto tensor de la piel! me levanto en la mañana y con solo aplicar un poco mi piel luce radiante en tan solo segundos, muy recommendada!
Makeila O.
East Lansing, MI
My mother uses this and she doesn't look a day over 25! I've noticed a big difference in wrinkles around her eyes and mouth! It's almost as she never had any
Dezaray R.
Only used once pretty okay but I still rather use makeup just my preferance. I think lotions or cream is better though just because there's nothing coveking
Teagan C.
This works really well on your skin I love it I love that I has SPF in it because they can protect your face wire out in the hot sun and it just wonderful !
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
I really do not use it but if there is someone who uses it in my house who is my husband he likes to take care of my skin and me. I like to treat my husband.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
Este producto de Neutrogena proporciona los beneficios para mantener la piel tersa y libre de impurezas, lo recomiendo porque calidad precio van de la mano.
Mary C.
Got this as a gift. Need to use consistently to see results. Haven't reached that stage yet. Only been a couple of weeks. No adverse reactions to formula.
Angie J.
U S A F Academy, CO
I like it because your skin is soft and you can see the change quickly. On the other hand it's no expensive snd you can find Thisbe product in many shops.
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
I bought this as a gift for my mom who was always self conscious about her eye wrinkles. Her skin has since smoothed out and the wrinkles are nearly gone!
Claire C.
Dallas
This cream was lightweight and very moisturizing. I like that it did not irritate my sensitive skin like some of the other anti aging products I have tried
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?