BY NEUTROGENA

Beth P.
Blountville, TN
I was very please with the facial lifting wrinkle treatment. it was very effective and i would recomend it . it met all my expectations and was very gentle to my skin.
Alexis T.
Exeter, NE
If you want to transform into a younger person, you should use this! It will help your skin become new over time, use it in the morning or before bed! It's up to you!
Lutricia H.
Marion Jct, AL
Love Neutrogena facial lifting treatment. It makes your face look like you had a lift without going under the knife. It does not have your skin dried out and you can wear it under your makeup.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
This is one of my favorite wrinkle creams. I have tried so many from department stores as well as target/walmart. I do love how fast acting this treatment was. A+++++
Carol O.
It was a trail size that was givin to me by a client, I thought the product was ok easy to apply, but I didn't feel the skin tightening that I have in other products.
Gisselle G.
I saw soooo much progress with this product. It is like the best thing I could've ever used to not look so old. I do not look as wrinkly and soggy as I did before
Ressa Z.
Wharton
Love love love! Really helps under my eyes and love the way it makes my skin feel. The prices aren't so bad and you can really find this product almost everywhere.
Hailey F.
Pomona, CA
Absolutely love this product!! Even though I am still young and have no wrinkles I do have lines on my forehead and this product was able to make them fade away.
christina D.
Crown Point, IN
It is moderate, it doesnt make my skin feel firmer, but it does make it softer. I only continue to use it for a moisturizer as that is aoout all I get out of it.
Suzanne C.
Denton, TX
Reduces the look of eye puffiness and dark circles, minimize signs of discoloration, and leave skin softer and smoother.
My skin is smoother and younger looking.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?