BY NEUTROGENA

Dave P.
Lake Zurich, IL
This product by far I would say that it is amazing, because I've been using it sirnve the day that I got it from the store, and in my opinion it works amazing on my skin I have less wrinkles and it has made my skin even more lighter and softer because of the ingrients added.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
After using this product for a short month I didn't see much of a difference. I've used other products that are a bit more expensive and do the job better. I do enjoy the packaging and the scent though
Sharon W.
I thought this product was awesome. It gave my skin a glow, that it hasn't had in a long time. My skin felt tighter and so soft! I love it! It was so gentle to my skin type!
Debbie P.
North Royalton, OH
Nueutrogena is one of the best products on the market. Nice pacaging. Nice smell. Goes on easily. Does what is says it is supposed to. Good valule for the price. Gentle, not harsh. It is something women should try. will buy again.
Ashley N.
Aok. jjjjjjjjjhaircut Leipzig map praxisisn't so happy to be a dad first time in my life is incomplete and I will forever be grateful to be in be a good day to get the most
Kristen C.
Gainesville, GA
I love the Neutrogena clinical facial lifting wrinkle treatment! I use it all over but you have really tell that it works using it around your eyes and on tour forhead and in between your eyebrows!
Cathryn G.
Waynesville, GA
I have tried other brands (and heaven knows t my age i need something) but they tend to make my face burn, neutrogena does not and it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Lisa P.
I just love my Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment. I used it on a daily basis and it just leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and it makes feel feel and look younger than I am. I also like the packaging as well.
Christine H.
Clare, MI
I used this on my chin area and also end corner of eyes. It did have a little tightening effect, at least for me. I don't have heavy wrinkles to start with, I just wanted to lift the rough area around the lower half of my face.
Andrea J.
Overland Park , KS
I started to notice lines around my eyes and forehead. After using this only a few days I can't even see them. I normally don't write reviews but this was too good not to
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?