BY NEUTROGENA

Shannon E.
I was at walmart looking for something to help with my new wrinkles and this caught my eye. It was a nice 2 step package and was a pretty good price. I though it was gentle and the smell was soft and light. I'm definitely seeing improvement and plan on buying more.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it I've tried it once it works really well it's words gentle on the skin it's not harsh and I met my extensions and I think it works really well it's not effective and and I would really buy the gun because I loved it
Amanda R.
Huntington Park, CA
This clinical facial lifting wrinkle treatment caught my eye for the fact that it carries spf30 that is something you should have on every day underneath the makeup. It is pricey and i know applying it at an early age I'm sure will be worth it for the long run.
este producto puedo decir que tienen resuldados ya que mi madre y mis tias lo an usado y e notado un poco de cambia pero en mi pais no se consigue con facilidad creo que se los trajo una amiga que salio de viaje fuera del pais es muy costoso y dificil de conseguir
Kristen S.
League City
I LOVE the way this feels...like ambrosia in a bottle. My face looks great after just one application, and it feels like silk. A little dab goes a long way. I am now a customer for life and will definitely purchase this great product again and again. I'm hooked.
Haley H.
This cream is great. If you're looking for a treatment to take away your wrinkles and look younger this is the facial treatment for you! I've tried it and I love it!
Nicole D.
Ocklawaha
A bit pricey. It was on sale and had a coupon, otherwise I would not have purchased it. Haven't tried it yet but I am confident in the brand. I have had good luck with their other products.
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff really works. doesn't smell all that great but I recommend using it right before bed, o always notice results the next morning with firming healthier skin
Cynthia H.
Lexington Pk, MD
Simply amazing and effective. Lifted my wrinkles and I look younger. I was reluctant at first but after a few weeks I could start seeing a difference. For me, the most rewarding part was when I was out and people were complimenting me on how I look younger.
Rosalinda H.
Dallas, TX
Great facial products keep my skin from getting bad and it also very good price and I can find it almost anywhere so very nice to have a good price mostly buy it at Walmart it gently on skin and great to i definitely recommend it to other people that I know
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?