BY NEUTROGENA

Louise S.
Merriam, KS
This ageless product really help to alleviate wrinkles I know from other products from Neutrogena that I like very much. This product has been around for decades I'll continue to use this product forever..
Jessica L.
West Liberty, KY
This stuff works like magic! Neutrogena is always at the top of the list for facial care! And you're never too young to start fighting wrinkles! Very gently, never leaves my skin irritated. I would def recommend this and all their other products for you skin and facial care and needs!
janee O.
Rowland Heights, CA
I don't have much wrinkles on my face or body, but i have tried using a wrinkle cream on my parents once. it kindof worked but i wished it had a more powerful effect which left me disappointed. in some stores the product is pricey and i would recommend to those who have light wrinkles
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
This was given to me. I tried it and it was okay not great but okay. Everyone is different though. Just because it was ok for me doesn't mean it won't work great for someone else.
Marisol C.
The best one they have !! I love the smell is such a sweet and soft smell good. Absolutely love it !!!!! It's an amazing smell it's not to strong neither is it too soft. Christian Dior has one of the best perfumes . It so me of my favorites
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
I don't use this
I have it to my grandma
And her face looks younger than ever and I can tell she loves it
I can't speak much about it since my grandma uses it and not me
But I know she would recommend it
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
Helps keep my skin looking young and luminous. I use this around my eyes to prevent and or get rid of any of the fine lines and wrinkles. Not well for deep wrinkles, but it does help for the finer ones!
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

This is an excellent brand for skin care, I definitely recommend it, its quality is unique / Esta es una excelente marca para el cuidado de la piel, definitivamente lo recomiendo, su calidad es unica
tabby m.
Pocahontas, AR
i have acne prone skin and a lot of post-acne marks that im not proud of. thankfully this moisturizer did not break me out and provided nice moisture that lasted all day....it wore well under makeup and seemed to hide a lot of marks and smooth my skin tone, especially on my cheeks.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
Alright i am still trying to find a better product but Neutrogena is alright it did some of the work but i know there is something out there that would work better. I believe that if you need a little aging help this product is for you.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?