BY NEUTROGENA

Kelli K.
Westminster, CO
I don't know about the wrinkle lifting piece as I don't have wrinkles yet, but I use it to prevent and moisturizer beforehand and it's a great moisturizer. The added SPF is a great bonus as I hate putting sunscreen of any kind on my face so it just feels like I'm putting lotion on with this stuff!
Vanessa S.
Springfield, MA
This product is very good to help keep away the appearance of stubborn wrinkles. I have seen that it has helped with making my wrinkles go away a lot quicker. This is my first time trying this product and i would have to say it is a really good product.
Alexandra R.
I LOVE the way this feels...like ambrosia in a bottle. My face looks great after just one application, and it feels like silk. A little dab goes a long way. I am now a customer for life and will definitely purchase this great product again and again. I'm hooked. Try it, you will NOT be disappointed!
María Gabriela L.
It looks like to me an expensive product but necesary buying.
This has been one of my favorite products. I think it really does smooth out fine facial lines after justo a Few aplications.
Lindsey B.
I love this product. It keeps your face nourished and feeling firm without a chemical smell like some other product sometimes do. It's very gentle to the skin and silky. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Dayna V.
Philadelphia , PA
Prebed ritual. I always try to keep my face moisturized especially before bed if not ill wake up in the morning with a tzone full of dry skin. This not only hydrates my face but also helps with the appearance of wrinkles. Not to mention it smells pretty good.
Savanna P.
I enjoy how the clinical facial lifting wrinkle treatment really does hide my wrinkles. Its definitely a very nice, soft texture. I've been using this product for a decent amount of time, and it's of good value. I recommend this product to almost everyone!
Sarah Y.
Doral, Florida
I only used this product once because I actually don't have many wrinkles, but my mom does uses it every single day. Since she has been applying this product I have noticed that many of the wrinkles in her face are not as visible as they were before.
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
It is an incredible product firms. Tightens the skin also soothes and the conditions, the product is a little pricey but definitely worth the results can be seen from one month to two
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I would recommend this to anyone that wants to look a little younger, super soft on the skin and doesn't leave it dry. I have used this for years and have had my family and friend try it :)
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?