BY NEUTROGENA

Robin H.
Jasper, GA
I LOVE this product. My only complaint is that it is very hard to find and its expensive. But other than that it's amazing and works so good. I love the way it feels on my skin and truly helps my wrinkles. I wish it was in a larger tube so it would last longer.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I tested this product out on a family member, and it did wonders! We used it every day for just two weeks and I couldn't believe the results! If you have those pesky wrinkles you can't stand go out and try this product!
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
My doctor always tells me that using a face moisturizer with SPF in it is the best way to reduce wrinkles. And this neutrogena product is the first one i have come across tat does not leave your face oily and it does not make you smell like a beach bum (even though i am one). Wrinkle free is the way to be,
Sara D.
Brockport, NY
I didn't personally use this but I bought it for my mother who's very much so loves this face lifting product. Unlike others it actually tightens and tones your skin allowing your face to over time look younger without spending thousand of dollars on surgery.
Alicia S.
This product I bought for my mom, she couldn't find a serum for her! But it was so not disappointing! She got it and her skin tightened up. You have to use it faithfully, but it's wonderful! Packaging is cute I suppose.
Emily T.
Anniston, AL
Love that this contains sunscreen. No smell. East o find at any drugstore or Amazon. Great value for the price. Smooths my skin while protecting it from the sun. I'd recommend to all my friends. This is a great product.
Alexandra R.
I LOVE the way this feels...like ambrosia in a bottle. My face looks great after just one application, and it feels like silk. A little dab goes a long way. I am now a customer for life and will definitely purchase this great product again and again. I'm hooked. Try it, you will NOT be disappointed!
Kelli K.
Westminster, CO
I don't know about the wrinkle lifting piece as I don't have wrinkles yet, but I use it to prevent and moisturizer beforehand and it's a great moisturizer. The added SPF is a great bonus as I hate putting sunscreen of any kind on my face so it just feels like I'm putting lotion on with this stuff!
María Gabriela L.
It looks like to me an expensive product but necesary buying.
This has been one of my favorite products. I think it really does smooth out fine facial lines after justo a Few aplications.
Savanna P.
I enjoy how the clinical facial lifting wrinkle treatment really does hide my wrinkles. Its definitely a very nice, soft texture. I've been using this product for a decent amount of time, and it's of good value. I recommend this product to almost everyone!
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?