BY NEUTROGENA

joab c.
sou suspeito pra falar dele uso há um bom temp, amo por que sim, minha pele pessoal melhorou 100 por cento do que ra sem duvida essa marca não me abandono levo no bolso na bolsa onde couber mais não saio sem esses produtos e principalmente ele kkkk
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was good. I did have a noticible difference in my skin after using this! I recommend this product to anyone that needs a bounce back or is having problems with dull, thirsty looking skin. I would def repurchase!
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I completely fell in love with this treatment,. Best thing ever! The only thing is I mean I don't have too many wrinkles but met my expectation. It was the first time I use it but will be getting it soon again.
Skylar H.
Although this was on the pricey side, well worth your money!! I've heard from several people how this worked miracles for them! I applied at night and occasionally in the mornings and saw results in only a week. My mother is also someone first hand that I know it works for! Her skin looks tighter and she looks less tired in the mornings. I would say this product is well worth your money for those that have dark circles or baggy sleepy eyes in the mornings.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I'm sure this works GREAT if you have wrinkles, but alas I do not. I wanted a more firming sensation, but perhaps because my skin is firmer than their target demographic, I didn't notice much different.
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
I believe this product works, and it's one of a few product I have gone on to repurchase, after going through the first container. I have most notice result under my eyes, I wasn't seeing wrinkles there. I'll really recommend and it really genteel to apply
Patty a.
Shelby, OH
Well my friend had me pick her up Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment before going to see her so thought hey I'll give this a try I used it that night and to me it didn't do much compared to others i purchased not sure if I would. It again.
Andrew R.
Although I don't feel that I noticed a large difference, I do feel that my skin was more tight after use, which slightly reduces the fine lines and wrinkles it was intended to target. I'd probably look elsewhere to see if another product was more effective.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I haven’t used this product but I know friends that have use this product and everything they said has been positive they say that it’s a low price and it really does make a difference
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
Wasn't really fond of the product. Used it as directed and didn't see much difference. Only see a difference when you put it on that day. After you wash it off it doesn't do anything.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?