BY NEUTROGENA

Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product. It really works. I've used it for months and it's a great deal for the price. I have tried many other products and this one is really good. I buy it often and since my skin is sensitive I don't have any problems with it so I would absolutely recommend it!
Johnathan K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my absolute favorite anti aging product! Has cleared up many of my fine wrinkles, keeps my skin feeling super soft, and gives me confidence! I love the smell and feel of it as well. I put it on every night before bed and my skin is so vibrant and fresh in the morning.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Me gusta este producto siento que luego de varias semanas utilizándolos ves los cambios como que regenera la piel, pero si lo usas para maquillarte luego puede ser un problema porque es un poco grasoso
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I personally haven't used this BUT my grandmother did and she noticed a significant difference in her wrinkles while using the product. And what's great is its a drug store brand and reasonably priced!
Maria K.
I love all Neutrogena products! This treatment meets my expectation in the lifting wrinkles sense. It has very #modern packaging. This was my first time but I will certainly be using this more often.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
I'm only 20 but I am already willing to try creams that will help keep me young as long as possible this smells good. Does it work ? I would like to say yes but it's too soon to tell in my opinion
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I didn't buy this product, I used some of my mother's product. It was ok for the time I used it. This was the first time I used this product, and it wasn't bad. It was about what I was expecting. I can't say I was disappointed, as I didn't use it long enough for any real results. I would buy this product to use it longer.
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN
It took me a couple weeks before I saw much of a difference, but it did help! It was a little more than I would like to pay for. They could improve the scent it was somewhat chemically smelling. It was gentle on my skin and didn't make me break out or get any irritation.
Deborah a.
I absolutely LOVE Neutrogena CFLWT! I highly recommend it to everyone. It 's nice and light, non-oily, smells good, and smooths out the wrinkles. Please keep carrying it and I will continue to use
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
A bit drying but overall okay. Not my favorite. The smell is a bit strong but tolerable if you are not picky in smells. Wish it wasn't as drying at least on my face. Most sure if anyone else had same problem?!
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?