BY NEUTROGENA

Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
Really really like the product. I can't see myself going without. For me it was very effective and it matches well with my skin. Providing me with what I need and desire in my cream. I would definitely recommend to others as I have used a few times now and love.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
Neutrogena is one of my go to brands when it comes to facial products. It works great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different scents and other products are great, but this one has to be my favorite by far. I love how there is SPF built into this moisturizer. Perfect for summer! I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this product it makes my face feel so soft and fresh and it smells good I use it all the time it's very affordable and effective and I would recommend this to anyone does need room for improvement
Pammy M.
Carmel, ME

I am (57) years old and I do NOT expect any lotion or cream to to take off 30 years; however if I use this cream on a regular basis I absolutely can tell a difference in my skin tone and the overall appearance of my complexion. It works and I'll keep using it.
Ana L.
This is a new product from Neutrogena, and it's amazing. It make my skin clean, firm and younger. It has SPF 30, it protect the skin. And it isn't expensive. It's my favorite anti age product. I love Neutrogena products
Jennifer H.
Pocatello, ID
This product was OK. I was looking for a Loreal product that apparently they don't make anymore so I used this instead because I like and trust Neutrogena as a brand. I will use it again, it's just not the same as the discontinued loreal product I used to use.
megan s.
Moisturizes Well
Not Greasy
Smells Great
Softens Skin
CONS
BEST USES
Bedtime
Comments about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer:
Just started using it about 3 weeks ago. I use it every night and also mix a little in with my BB cream in the morning.
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Liz P.
Norwalk, CA
It's great for a morning routine because of the 30 spf also help prevent wrinkles in and early age then waiting as a get older sun exposer creates wrinkles so adding this plus the preventions is great to add. It could be a bigger size to get more product.
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Like the way it feels on my face smooths my small wrinkles leaves my face refreshed all day definitely works great on lifting the loose skin, works great when I'm out in the sun great SPF 30 helps to protect my skin in anyway.
i would definitely buy again.
Kamrey B.
This prouduct was okay . I thought it would of made a bigger difference but over all it's nice. It makes your face smooth and it's very gentle. The packaging is very nice and the price is not too bad . I wouldn't buy this again only because it's not something I really need but I defiantly recommend it.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?