BY NEUTROGENA

Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
Me and my mom came across this I don't have much wrinkles but hey why not give it a go my mom has a couple of wrinkles so me and my mom tried it and it actually works you could se a difference on my moms face she love this stuff !
Crystal S.
Cleveland, OH
I currently use Netrogena Acne Prone facial bar. I
love it, it helps with my out breaks as well as maintaining
clear skin especially while working out. It do over dry
my skin sometimes, but I deal with it cause certain parts
of my face get really oily throughout the day.
Valerie M.
Beaverton, OR
I love how it tightens and makes my skin look younger it took years off my face literally It's very effective I would recommend it over and over again I use it every morning and every night and you get a good amount for what you pay for I'd recommend this to anybody and
Hicel L.
Naples, FL
Tried it for a few weeks, it really good but still have my other favorite products. The good thing about this product is that it includes spf in it so it really protects your skin even if you don't do screen protection apart from the product. And there make up also has it.
Addy S.
Hayward, CA
El mejor anti edad que e usado me guata mucho y es muy barato es muy fasil de usar y no e tenido ningún problema al usarlo diariamente, te dura bastante si lo sabes usar y yo lo e encontrado en target y walmart al mejor precio que en otros lados, lo compraría siempre.
Lynna S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I don't use this one. I use the dark spots cream. It is amazing. super gentle and smells awesome. You can buy it at any drugstore and it is not that pricey. You apply it twice a day , morning and night. I do recommend this product. It is as good as the expensive ones.
Jackie G.
Walker, LA
By far, Neutrogena Clinical Facial lifting wrinkle treatment is an excellent sin care product for those who have fine lines or crows feet they need tamed. it goes on silky smooth and wears well under your make up all day long.
Liliia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product to review and test as a Buzz Agent also. I probably would not have purchased yet another skin product, as my shelf is littered with bottles of Oil of Olay, Clinique, and Garnier. Was I lucky to be a participant in this product review. I love this stuff. Think about appling liquid silk on your face! The tube lasted a little over 2 months, but then I didn't get carried away.

If you are looking for a face-lift in a bottle, it's not here. It's not anywhere. However...this is as good as it gets, for now. I had a noticeable rough-lined brown spot on my upper cheek, which I covered with my hair, no longer. It has faded, and the rough lines are gone.

The second day of use the back of my hand came in contact with my cheek. I was so surprised how soft it felt. The deeper lines are still there, but they are softer and improved.

I've already purchased my next "treatment". This is one product that produces what it says it will.
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
This is one of my favorite wrinkle treatments, I seemed to see younger looking skin in a couple weeks. The packaging is nice, I don't really like the way it looks. I would defiantly buy it again and I actually do when I run out.
Janeth M.
South Gate
This stuff is fantastic! I've been using it for about a year now, and it makes a big difference in my skin. I have super sensitive skin, and this is the only retinol product that doesn't irritate it. And it's fragrance free!! I
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?