BY NEUTROGENA

rebeca b.
wow, es un producto estupendo , no hay manera de que no te guste este producto , esta genial y se nota , porque tu piel lo demuestra , es una graan diferencia y lo amo osea sin duda alguna la recomiendo a todas las mujeres que odian las arrugas , y lo compraria sin duda alguna
Ana Claudia k.
PONTA GROSSA - Paraná
Lightweight formula , very good smell . I felt my softer and without aging skin expressions . I liked the product and for sure I will use again when you have opportunity .
Emily A.
Ecuador , Gy
Is a good product I recommend it if you notice the difference in a short time is not like other products that leave your face greasy is a very good product I use it and if you notice the difference.
Nívea A.
If you want an angels face, this is the perfect product, the price is worthy and the results you can see in few days, I bought because I wanted to try and now I'm sure this is the best product that I've tryied for 3 times. I would recommend this for all my girl friends!!
Dhully s.
neutrogena is a good product for body have much different product for every part of body the facial is good but the time i used it make my face have little bit zip but i like it is good and protect the skin from the sun , i want buy again bcz is a good investment
amina a.
The thing i like about this product is that it doesn't take up much time and has such an amazeing result you wont regret it it totally reached my expectations and is packed neatly and well as expected i would definitely buy this product again because of the results
Manu M.
es una gran crema facial, ha hecho maravillas en mi rostro y no la pienso cambiar, cada dia me hidrata mas y eso es lo que siempre busco en una crema facial creo que neutrogena es de las mejores marcas para estos casos que son los que mas buscamos las mujeres.
Tahnee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
I didn't feel there was much product for the price, however, it did as the name says it lifted my wrinkles and face and helped my skin. The packaging is very nice and cute. There is definatley room for improvement in the amount of product for the price.
Jessica K.
Leaves the face looking good and fresh!!! The wrinkle cream is affordable and I am soooo happy that I have tried out this product! I bought it at the drug store and it was something I wasn't sure of at first but now I love it! I will tell all my friends!
Shay B.
I love the fact that it is spf30 but it made my face turn red but I my skin is not even that sensitive. Plus I only use it because it some what tightens your skin.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?