BY NEUTROGENA

Elissa H.
My skin is oily in the T zone. This cream is good for a night. If you put it in the morning the skin has a greasy shine. It smells nice, good cream, but I use it for a neck, under the eyes and neck area.
Gisele O.
This product keeps my skin very soft. I think it is a good product and would recommend, but I do not buy it without a coupon. I think the amount in the tube is not enough for the price as it does not last long enough. Please bring down the price or make the containers bigger. If the price was good, it would be a 5-star. I also like the fact that it doesn't have horrible perfumes added.
Hannelore M.
Vancouver
the positively charged ions in its Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment stimulate collagen production by encouraging skin cells to communicate with each other. "A product that is able to successfully use these electric impulses through the skin is truly novel and noteworthy," says Ranella Hirsch, assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Boston University School of Medicine. "Harnessing a natural communication system in the skin is a powerful new way to fight wrinkles."
Samantha R.
I don't have deep wrinkles or sagging skin yet, but I believe in being proactive when it comes to my facial skin care. Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Treatment contains SPF 30, is gentle on my skin and I can actually feel a tightening effect when I use it. In my opinion, it's never to early to start caring for your skin, facial and body.
Sara B.
They are one of the best products I've tried. I think they are specialist and therefore one of the brands most used by me and members of my family. For this reason I would like to be part of this campaign and to receive some of their products to so continue to rely on the brand
katrina f.
I don't have wronkles but my aunt loves this i got it for her birthday and sh hasn't stopped talking about it she is in love with it its so gentle on your face she was a first time user and she is going to continue to buy this product she has told all her friends about it
Esmeralda G.
Me ha gustado mucho este producto. Las gamas de productos neutrogena normalmente son muy hidratantes. A mi en concreto me van bastante bien porque a parte de tener una piel seca, la tengo muy sensible y tengo que tener cuidado con los productos que utilizo para que no me den alergia. Este en concreto tambien me ha encantado.
Jacy F.
Amo esse produto! Limpa bem a pele e deixa com uma aparência incrível . Acho o preço bem acessível, quando se leva em conta os efeitos que ela proporciona. Eu comprei recentemente num shopping na minha cidade.
Graciela K.
É um produto bom, mas não superou minhas expectativas como outros produtos disponíveis no mercado, tenho a pele muito oleoso, não sei se foi por este motivo, mas não agiu como esperado para os cremes anti-idade, já fiz tratamentos caseiros com efeito mais promissor!!
Manpreet K.
Jamshedpur
rified Purchase

Best value for money as well as product quality.
I have been trying serums ranging .
But found this one to be reasonably priced and satisfactory results.
Tried and tested on hairs male and a female individuals and results were satisfactory!
Give it a try. I would recommend this positively.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?