BY NEUTROGENA

Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco

this is perfect for me because for reasons of chemotherapies I left the devastated skin I began with wrinkles and this cream for me has been my total satisfaction I like because wrinkles have been reduced quite leaving my almost perfect skin me only missing few small trifles but for me this is the best in terms of skin types like mine this cream works perfect it all recomiento and widely is one of the best I've tried so far

Larissa T.
Este é um produto maravilhoso, mas foi absorvido pela minha pele forma muito rapidamente. Eu adoraria vê-los simplificar a embalagem e usar as economias de custos para aumentar a quantidade de produto.
Beatriz S.
Caldas da Rainha
I don’t use this product but my mom uses, and she love it! This is a marvelous product, but I'd love to see them simplify the packaging and increase the amount of product. my mother only used the products to a few weeks and already have results, that’s why I love Neutrogena products because they always do what they advertise!

Neutrogena says that the positively charged ions in its Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment stimulate collagen production by encouraging skin cells to communicate with each other. "A product that is able to successfully use these electric impulses through the skin is truly novel and noteworthy," says Ranella Hirsch, assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Boston University School of Medicine. "Harnessing a natural communication system in the skin is a powerful new way to fight wrinkles
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
I used this when I went to the beach for a whole week and wasn't wearing any makeup . My face looked so good and fresh! I felt like it make me look more awake with all the restless hours fishing in the hot sun! For the first time ever, I didn't get a sunburn and I'd like to thank this guy!
Chenda Ree M.
I super love this product because it makes my skin look younger! it has a nice packaging and every time I used it it's like everyday I woke up my skin adjusted and it became look younger! it is very gentle on skin and it is indeed very effective that you wouldn't need any other products to look younger. I highly recommend this!
Natalia C.
The skin contains a sebaceous glands that can clog preventing the fluids expelled properly and resulting in an accumulation of these, which ends up causing the formation of a sebaceous cyst or grain. This concentration of fluid is a symptom that people who suffer from acne, which can be caused by several factors
Jackie M.
I love this product but i am still abit weary about this because I would put it on before my make up and it would make my make up slide around I have trouble seeing results with this product and I was so looking forward to using it when I bought it because there was so much hype and it is disappointing for the price that it didn't live up to the expectations
Camila M.
El tratamiento facial es importante para un rostro gastado, cansado, sobre todo si vas a maquillarte, como lo haces diariamente, neutrogena es una buena marca para este caso, da seguridad y refresca la piel, la deja descansar y rejuvenecer.
Elissa H.
My skin is oily in the T zone. This cream is good for a night. If you put it in the morning the skin has a greasy shine. It smells nice, good cream, but I use it for a neck, under the eyes and neck area.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?