BY NEUTROGENA

Mariam P.
Peckham, London
Good price however it made my face a pit oily after the use of the cream. I personally wasn't completely satisfied. Easy to buy in any drugstore and liked the packaging as it was basic but sophisticated.
Verónica D.
I never try this one by myself, but my mom used this once ago and she just told me good things about this. I don't saw any change at the first application but after a while you see a change in the skin, will be more smoother and bright! (of course that depend of your kind of skin).
Vera Z.
ok, this product i love it. nothing is same as this. it is totally effective for my skin. i love the nc facial lifting wrinkle treatment. it is the good quality and its price is good. it is gentle for your skin of face. i never recommend to others that not is that
Johanna M.
Es muy bueno, me dejo la piel super suave, utilizo productos asi para prevenir arrugas.
Mi madre lo utilizaba y asi que la piel se le viera mas joven y tersa, ella utilizaba muchos productos para sus arrugas pero este era perfecto.
Esper que sigan asi de bueno.
Daniela j.
esto me ayuda mucho sobre todo con mis ojos y labios mis ojos tienen bolsitas que este producto me ayud disimular y a is labios o hidrata y da la sensacion de que se ven mas gorditos
Valeria B.
Bogotá D.C Colombia
There is a very noticeable improvement in my jaw-line area, and my skin tone and texture has improved to the point that I don't even need to wear foundation anymore. I didn't have a lot of wrinkles to begin with, and the Olay products had kept the few that I had in line. But, this is the first thing that I found that worked on the sagging.

You do need to stick with it though to see results. Although I saw minor improvements in the first couple of weeks I used it, I did miss the moisturizing of the Olay products. I don't now though. It sort of sneaks up on you, but this is the best my skin has looked in years. I might alternate some Olay stuff in this winter, but right now I couldn't be happier.
Jackeline M.
San Juan de Miraflores, calle27 de Noviembre Mz G lote 28
Esta crema para el rostro es muy buena, la uso hace un par de años y me encanta, los resultados son demasiados notorios, tengo la piel mucho mas suave y tecia, es perfecta para todo tipo de piel y enserio que los resultados se ven al mes y son muy notorios, me encanta, recomendadisima!
ayt m.
Toronto , Ontario
This is a marvelous product but it was absorbed by my skin way too quickly. I'd love to see them simplify the packaging and use the cost savings to increase the amount of product. The gray tube solution is gone before you know it and when it's almost empty, getting the last little bit out is difficult. Cutting the plastic tube apart worked well for me and I stored the remaining product in a tiny jar like those often used for samples. This would be a better way to package it to begin with. I've only been using both the night and day formulas for a couple of weeks but already see some improvement on my facial wrinkles. I'm hoping that a few more weeks use will tighten my turkey neck as this was my primary reason for purchasing the product.
Daimaca E.
O crema foarte buna cu efect de lifting ce astupa si cele mai fine riduri de pe ten . E o crema non grasa ce se absoarbe rapid si poate fi folosita si ca baza de machiaj.
Érika P.
você produto maravilhoso ficou otimo no meu rosto possuiu uma beleza intensa uma pele macia com poucas linhas de espressao
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?