BY NEUTROGENA

Victoria D.
Lake worth, FL
I gave this product to my mother who absolutely loved this product. Noticed a big difference in her under eye/crows feet area, not to pricey and i am most certainly going back to get some more for her. The packaging definitely helps invite you in also. I suggest if your looking for a good facial lifting wrinkle treatment that you try this one.
Kimberly D.
Wahiawa, HI
This is a great product that does what it claims to. I didn't no what to expect, but I saw a difference. It did take a little more time, but it was gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product. Decent on price and it is effective.
Jana S.
Altoona, AL
This is the best product out there!! Never disappoints me or anyone I know that uses it. Everybody loves it. My mom uses it every single day, it is very effective and meets her "make-up standards." I would recommend this product to anyone and every one. Will definitely buy this again!!
Denise P.
Im still young but it's never to early to take care of you're face! Packaging on this is very lovely. It's inexpensive compared to other high end products and you actually get a lot for you're buck. I would definitely purchase this item again.
Caitlyn A.
I have used this once in my life but i was young and thought it wasent for me but when myum started using it I could see the massive change in the eyes from using it. I bought this treatment from boots and i do not think it can be improved at all. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Lizzette T.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product ! Was received as a gift, however I would absolutely purchase this product. It is an amazing product & I could not be happier. I would recommend to my family and friends. I actually recently purchased one for my mother!
Grace S.
Although I'm young I think anti-wrinkling treatments are important to start off at a young age! I love the texture, smell, and creaminess of this treatment, and I definitely feel it tightening my skin. I would definitely purchase again. :)
Melisa C.
Metamora, MI
I have been using this product, the Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment SPF30 for about 3 weeks and I saw improvement in my skin texture immediately and improvements to wrinkles/facial lines as I've continued to use it.
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
I have this product, wich was recommended by my Dermatologist in my Country. Since a stared to use, my face skin is Really different in a positive way. It's soft but makes my apperance Younger!!! Please, Don't discontinued this Line, OK!!!
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
Love this product! It's a great value and I find it at any grocery shop I frequent. It's a little harsh at first, but I think my skin was just getting used to it. The results are amazing however and I would highly recommend it to every one!
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Maria B.
puedo usar este producto a mi edad tengo 27?? pero nose si sera muy fuerte para mi.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Daina D.
Does this product really help reduce wrinkles? And if so, how long did you use it before seeing effects?