BY NEUTROGENA

Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Treatment is very gentle on your skin and the scent is not over powering. The packaging is simple, but it delivers. I bought it at Stop and Shop, but I also buy it at CVS. I would buy it again, it's not pricey at all.
Kayla M.
Sicklerville, NJ
This product has worked wonders for my eyes there not as baggy looking and i can leave my home more confident it met my expectations and I'm happy I have tried it it's very gentle on my skin and I was pleased with the results I would improve on texture
Laura W.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this product for my mom a couple of months ago. I would say its a pretty good buy for the price. She sayd it definitely moisturized and left her skin feeling taut for a little bit but felf no long term change. Good product but not life-changing.
Marcela M.
estas cremas de efecto lifting son super buenas, estas por ejemplo la he usado y te deja la piel suave y tersa con muy suave olor se nota el cambio de las arrugas que se alizan. me gusta mucho en verdad la recomiendo y yo por supuesto la seguiré usando
Evanna W.
Bridgewater, NJ
Bought it as a mother's day gift for my mother, and she used it almost every single day and is seeing great results from the product. She says that it feels great on her skin and is willing to spend money to buy it again when she finishes this amount.
Megan  F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this before I go to sleep just as a night treatment and i love it! It doesn't make me feel like my face is oily or tight because I have noticed that happens with other type of anti aging treatments, but I love this one and highly recommend it!!
Latoya C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have just started to use this facial lifting wrinkle treatment. After about 4 weeks I see little to no change but I didn't use it the correct way, so I'm going to give it another try and hopefully I get good results. I would buy again if the product shows me results.
Summer F.
Jacksonville, FL
Me, being very pale skinned loves anything makeup related that involves SPF, but to find out that it was in my under eye cream! I was so stoked. I instantly bought it. But to be honest I wasn't Too impressed by it, it kinda worked at first. But meh
Kimberly D.
Wahiawa, HI
This is a great product that does what it claims to. I didn't no what to expect, but I saw a difference. It did take a little more time, but it was gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product. Decent on price and it is effective.
Amanda C.
I have used this products under my eye as a sample and it seems to make a difference. I don't have deep lines of heavy wrinkles but light signs of aging rom the sun and lifes daily stressors. This product is marketed for older women, as I am 25.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?