BY NEUTROGENA

Karlee J.
I really like this product. Especially because it has sunscreen in it. I feel like it helps and you can see the effects of it. It isn't too harsh on your skin but a little goes a long way. There is probably room for improvement but I would recommend this product.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I wasn't very happy with this, my skin felt very dry after using it. tho I have very dry skin on it's own my skin didn't care for this at all. my face did feel a bit tight but nothing to jump and joy over and the price for me just was to much. Then again everyone is different and this my be heaven sent for you. grab it while it is on sell and try it our for your self.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN
Actually this isn't the exact product thet I've bought. I ended up buying a product similar to this one for my mom one day as a prank and she actually used it. She always talks about how much she loves it and how it works. She only uses it for special occasions.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This product is wonderful!! It has SPF 30 and its great to use all year round. It's super moisturizing and made my skin super firm. I love how smooth it applies and how it makes my skin feel great! I recommend this product to everyone looking to get naturally radiant skin!! :)
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
i started using this cream not so uch for a wrinkle issue but because id like to keep the collegian in my skin up. it works pretty good although its a bit oily i have oily skin as it is and I've noticed depending on what makeup i use it tends to get pretty shiny
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is very good and if you having a love it. And it really get the wrinkles out I have a very very very good and I would suggest you get it if you were really starting to get wrinkled because then you wouldn't have wrinkles. I suggest you use it use it.
Amira S.
This was a gift for my mother who has minor wrinkles around her eyes. This came highly recommended from a family friend, but when my mother used it she felt a lot of stinging and burning on the skin. There also weren't any noticeable changes in the wrinkles, which makes me think this is a bit of a miss.
Cecilia B.
Burlington, MA
I bought this for my mom and it's okay , it's not the best product out there , bought it in Walmart a few months ago it was her first time using it . Not as effective as I thought it would be it was really gentle her skin was soft but nothing really changed .m
Christen W.
Franklinville, NJ
I bought this for my mother because I progressively saw her face looked like it was sagging. I went away on a 2 week trip with my dad and when I came back I absolutely saw a difference. I bought it at CVS . When i asked about the product she said it was a bit oily on her skin but that's just her skin type.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Treatment is very gentle on your skin and the scent is not over powering. The packaging is simple, but it delivers. I bought it at Stop and Shop, but I also buy it at CVS. I would buy it again, it's not pricey at all.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?