BY NEUTROGENA

Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this for my Mom and she is totally addicted to it! I have noticed an improvement in her skin over the last few months since she started using it! It's very convenient too because it's priced perfectly and you can pick up at any Target or Walmart! Great product!
Monica M.
Lorain
This product was really good overall, but i felt that it could have been a little less expensive, especially with the packaging provided with the item, I was expecting a lot more use out of the product.
LG G.
Ello ello! Im sooo sorry for going MIA recently. Unfortunately I was feeling really under the weather and have been trying to get better, hence the lack of updates here :( Just replied all emails and feeling slightly better today. Will be heading to Malaysia early next week and I just hope to recover by then. On another note : I just want to offer my deepest condolences to #MH17 and it is a sad, sad day for everyone across the globe, especially us Singaporeans coz we're so near to Malaysia and we really feel their pain. Actually the hubby has his work project in Malaysia (hence his frequent trips there) so its especially hard for us as we mourn with the country that we have came to call a second home. Really have to stop and treasure those around you, for nothing else comes close to family and dear ones
La semana pasada acudimos al lanzamiento de la nueva gama facial de Neutrogena. Estará formada fundamentalmente por ácido hialurónico, lo que la hará una buena candidata para aportar un plus de hidratación.
En el evento pudimos conocer de la mano de Elena González Guerra, dermatóloga del Hospital Clínico San Carlos, la estructura de la piel y la importancia de tener una piel bien hidratada para que ésta pueda cumplir bien sus funciones.
¿Sabías que la epidermis almacena entre un 20 y un 30% de agua? ¿Y que la diferencia entre una piel seca y una hidratada está tan sólo en 3 ml?
Por ello Neutrogena ofrece en sus nuevas fórmulas una hidratación de 48 horas
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
I like that this is affordable and smells nice, but it's a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin. If I use it more than a few times a week, I get dry, flaky uncomfortable facial skin. I haven't been using it long enough to tell a difference in wrinkles, but I like that the retinol acts as an exfoliator so it cuts out a step in my face care routine!
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
believe this product works, and it's one of the few products I have gone on to repurchase, after going through the first container. I have most noticed results under my eyes, I was seeing wrinkles there, some new ones too, eek, and after a few weeks, I really am not sure how long it took to see results there, it could have been even less time, I saw that the skin was much smoothr there and some wrinkles had actually disappeared, the area looked better in general. On the upper lid, there's an improvement that is not, line for line so noticeable, as I just felt that my eyes looked more wide open and in turn, my make up and eye shadows looked better. I just looked better. On the rest of my face, I can feel the difference as soon as I put it on, it's very smoothing, I decided, because it's a little costly, to just use it either night or day, so I chose day and take advantage of the 30 SPF day cream that comes with it. I will add as a hint, regarding looking at your skin for improvements, pick a particular light and mirror and posture for this, and I'd recommend looking straight into the mirror, rather than having one in your hand forcing you to look down, even slightly. Looking down causes your face to pull down and makes sagging and wrinkling more evident. So look straight ahead, which is the way others will see you, and you can best see the improvements. I particularly like that I can use this on my neck and jawline, I think the area there looks smoothr as well.
Mayerline P.
Lawrence , MA
i haven't use this product but i bought it for my mom and i can tell you that she loves it and i can see the difference in her skin too she says it the best product she have try so far and it is no expensive for what it does to your skin she thinks this product is perfect
aryelin L.
neutrogena es na marca que se ha especializado especialmente al cuidado de la piel y a cada tipo de piel. yo he sufrido de acne severo durante toda mi pubertad y aun padezco de granitos. su linea de cuidado facial es estupenda para controlar nuestro rostro de impurezas y cicatrices. las toallitas desmaquillantes de esta marca son fenomenales!
Maria Paula C.

It is excellent this pruducto more in people with the skin older and it does excellent its work its perfect and very cool, my mom
It is excellent this pruducto more in people with the skin older and it does excellent its work forever my fav and the my mom
Nicole C.
Valley Stream, NY
You do need to stick with it though to see results. Although I saw minor improvements in the first couple of weeks I used it, I did miss the moisturizing of the Olay products. I don't now though. It sort of sneaks up on you, but this is the best my skin has looked in years. I might alternate some Olay stuff in this winter, but right now I couldn't be happier.
Janeska P.
Junielles M.
This working for people with 26 years old? How it's working?
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
How effective is this in treating forehead wrinkles? That is my problem area.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I have very deep wrinkles and crows feet does this product really work well?