BY NEUTROGENA

New from Neutrogena! New with ion2 complex™ Visibly smoothes wrinkles and lifts the entire eye area for a youthful look Gel Serum Eye Activating Cream Clinical Results Immediately.   Skin feels softer and smoother.  The look of puffiness and dark circles is noticeably reduced. After 4 weeks.   Skin s natural surface cellular renewal process is enhanced to reveal noticeably lifted, contoured skin around the eyes. Clinically proven to deliver noticeable results  Immediate  Week 1  Week 2   Week 4 Leaves skin softer and smoother         xx      xx     xx     xx Reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles          x    &

blanca G.
Pekin
It took a couple weeks to see results. It could be the lack of sleep I get but it does work. You'll get the results you want just have to wait a little bit for it to show. After it starts working it's great!! Recommend this.
kimberly K.
3637 snell Ave San Jose CA 95136 #273
I’m 16, and my dark circles kept getting darker until my dermatologist recommended this. I have been using for a couple of months and I really do see a difference. I didn't have wrinkles as much as I had dark circles. The dark circles are much lighter. I look healthier. The activating moisturizer is great, it is not drying as in another review. I'd definitely buy it again.
Tiffany F.
BAKERSFIELD
You can't go wrong with Neutrogena products my whole household has sensitive skin we all see a dermatologist and she recommended Neutrogena products for skincare, makeup, sunblock and now we all use them and love them!!
forever B.
I only had a sample size of this but loved it. I haven't bought again yet because it's a bit expensive but from what I can tell, it was workening good. I love how there was a little tightness after applying but nothing painful of course
THAYS P.
Milwaukee
This brand has so much variety and all are good, super moisturizing cream with a rich sensation of freshness, pleasant smell, cold and with good texture. hydrates the whole area of the eyes, feeling more hydrated and fresh, its prolonged use will give you the best results in the lines of expression and lift effect, I recommend it for night and day use
Clara C.
I love how it feels on my skin. It leaves the skin feeling really nice and smooth you just want to keep touching you face. It's really gentle for the under eyes. I don't really have problems with my under eyes so I don't know if it really works. I just use it to prevent future problems.
Kenadey D.
Blountville
This product is what i use when my dark circles are more visible then what i can cover comfortably with concealer i have noticed i am using less concealer now that i have used this i use it every other day i think it’s perfect to add in your skincare routine
wendy h.
America
Neutrogena is an awesome product that takes effect immediately. I applied it to my puffy eyes and within 10 minutes the puffiness went away. You couldnt even tell i stayed up late working. And it keeps my skin soft and moisturized
Jackie J.
I like this product very much. It was a good product but a bit pricey. It took a while to work. I got it at Walmart. It met part of my expectations. Made my skin look good though. Faster results are much neede though.
yertily c.
Orlando, FL
This product is a wow product. It's very affordable and very effective. I can't say enough about this product. Can be found in any drug store and local super markets.
I felt and saw a noticeable difference date I say the first time I used this.
Nansy N.
That's this really work???