BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New from Neutrogena! New with ion2 complex™ Visibly smoothes wrinkles and lifts the entire eye area for a youthful look Gel Serum Eye Activating Cream Clinical Results Immediately.   Skin feels softer and smoother.  The look of puffiness and dark circles is noticeably reduced. After 4 weeks.   Skin s natural surface cellular renewal process is enhanced to reveal noticeably lifted, contoured skin around the eyes. Clinically proven to deliver noticeable results  Immediate  Week 1  Week 2   Week 4 Leaves skin softer and smoother         xx      xx     xx     xx Reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles          x    &

Marisol O.
Marisol O.
I absolutely loved this product. I like the way it made my skin feel very mosturized and my eyes looked a lot better after I used it. It took away the dark circles and gave my eyes the lift I was looking for. I am only 35 but those little wrinkles and dark circles start to appear, and this product worked awesome for me. I will recommend n re buy.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Midlothian, TX
This stuff is amazing. I use it morning and evening after washing my face. Helps with puffiness and feels nice on my under eyes.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo uso todos los productos de neutrogena, son eficientes cumplen con lo que dicen que hacen, especialmente los cosmeticos para el cuidado de la piel, las arrugas y embellecimiento de tu cutis, el contorno de ojos es especial y agradable ya que siendo esa parte de la piel muy sensible no todas las cremas me caen bien , en mi caso particular ya que soy de piel sensible y con mi edad necesito cuidados intensivos ... se los recomiendo con los ojos cerrados para todo tipo de piel.
Emerald B.
Emerald B.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could feel my skin firming but it burned a little bit and my eyes were puffy and red for several hours after use
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this make up removal its oil free, compared whit clinic whit its doble price
Kaiya B.
Kaiya B.
Alamogordo, NM
Good, but doesn't work for me, just rememebr everyone is different so it may work for you but not for me
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
This is a good product. I noticed a subtle change in my skin. I would buy it again to see if using it long had any effect.
Kim m.
Kim m.
Love this product it works wonders for me id totally recommend this product!
Briana c.
Briana c.
Dearborn heights, MI
This product worked great for me! I definitely recommend this product gives great lift to your eyes
Ana c.
Ana c.
Since I am a lady of the third age I been looking for a product that really halo with my eyes. This one is the best ever
Beauty Junkie Expert
That's this really work???