BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New from Neutrogena! New with ion2 complex™ Visibly smoothes wrinkles and lifts the entire eye area for a youthful look Gel Serum Eye Activating Cream Clinical Results Immediately.   Skin feels softer and smoother.  The look of puffiness and dark circles is noticeably reduced. After 4 weeks.   Skin s natural surface cellular renewal process is enhanced to reveal noticeably lifted, contoured skin around the eyes. Clinically proven to deliver noticeable results  Immediate  Week 1  Week 2   Week 4 Leaves skin softer and smoother         xx      xx     xx     xx Reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles          x    &

Eva R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo uso todos los productos de neutrogena, son eficientes cumplen con lo que dicen que hacen, especialmente los cosmeticos para el cuidado de la piel, las arrugas y embellecimiento de tu cutis, el contorno de ojos es especial y agradable ya que siendo esa parte de la piel muy sensible no todas las cremas me caen bien , en mi caso particular ya que soy de piel sensible y con mi edad necesito cuidados intensivos ... se los recomiendo con los ojos cerrados para todo tipo de piel.
Marisol O.
I absolutely loved this product. I like the way it made my skin feel very mosturized and my eyes looked a lot better after I used it. It took away the dark circles and gave my eyes the lift I was looking for. I am only 35 but those little wrinkles and dark circles start to appear, and this product worked awesome for me. I will recommend n re buy.
Kaitlyn P.
My brothers fiancé has actually tried to use this and it didn't work out for her. All brands have an eye treatment and she said she would not recommend this one.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
My mom actually uses this and she doesn't think it works as great as it could. But every person is different. So you never know!
Venitha K.
Elmont, NY
Being a student can cause some serious under eye damage. This stuff has helped take away the appearance of bags significantly!
Heather R.
Midlothian, TX
This stuff is amazing. I use it morning and evening after washing my face. Helps with puffiness and feels nice on my under eyes.
Ana c.
Since I am a lady of the third age I been looking for a product that really halo with my eyes. This one is the best ever
Emerald B.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could feel my skin firming but it burned a little bit and my eyes were puffy and red for several hours after use
Sierra M.
Mooresville, IN
This product is great. It feels so nice on your skin. Helps give life to my eyes and makes them look younger.
Marissa T.
Wayne, NJ
This product was awesome! It really worked and I highly recommend this product. Worked wonders for me!
Nansy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
That's this really work???