BeautyBodyBody CareN

by N

Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, 8 OZ (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, 8 OZ (Pack of 6)!
alicia H.
Stockton, CA
Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, 8 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by alicia H.
Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, 8 OZ (Pack of 6) I definitely hit the jackpot with this one. I love to use this maybe twice a week on break out spots that I have after washing my face of course. I love to pair Neutrogena products with Neutrogena products they seem to work wonderfully it’s not even better than by themselves.
Simmone C.
Denver, CO
Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, 8 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Simmone C.
this is ideal for use right after you take off your makeup with an oil based cleanser. i still cant believe how much additional makeup comes off when i feel like ive got it all. i use a cotten pad with this product and i KNOW ive gotten all the makeup off.
Caroline D.
Moorestown, NJ
I went to CVS to find some face astringent to help clear up my pores because I'm out in the sun all day sweating my skin ends up getting so oily I found Neutrogena clear pore astringent. within two days of using this Neutrogena clear pore astringent my skin has cleared up so much! I am so happy that I purchased this at CVS! I recommend this to anybody who suffers from oily skin. talk about solving my problems!this is legit. Buy Neutrogena clear pore astringent! IT WORKS! 😉
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
This astringent contain salicylic acid which definitely reaches down into your pores and gives that tingly feeling. I personally have to watch how often I use it, as it tends to be a bit drying. I have noticed that after frequent use my skin looks a bit irritated. It has an amazing scent however. Just use in moderation. Found virtually anywhere and very inexpensive.
Jasmine  C.
highlands, TX
Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, 8 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jasmine  C.
Purchased at: Target
I do not recommend this product for sensitive skin. My skin is not that extremely sensitive like most and this product has to much alcohol inside of it that it leaves me extremely red on my face. [product:neutrogena-clear-pore-oil-eliminating-astringent,-8-oz-(pack-of-6)]

Looking for your answer?