Neutrogena® Clear Pore Daily Scrub

Benefits

Our top-rated exfoliating scrub clears breakout-causing impurities, while gentle exfoliators sweep away dead skin cells to unclog pores. Plus, powerful Benzoyl Peroxide medicine goes deep into pores to help clear breakouts and blackheads. So your face will look clearer, brighter, and healthier.

• 3.7% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Non-comoedogenic (won’t clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Wet face.
  • Squeeze into hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7%

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use this medication if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
Avoid contact with hair or dyed products, which may be bleached by this product.
Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions
Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Other information
Avoid Storage at extreme temperatures (below 40°F and above 100 °F).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trideceth-9, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol.

how long do I leave it on for
Does this really help?
Does this really work?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Clear Pore Daily Scrub!
Product Highlights
...keeping my skin clear! So I also got some for my daughter, who has SUPER sensitive skin & it is working wonders on her too!!! in reviews
Not a bad product, it has mild exfoliating beads that that helps to rid dead skin and keep your skin feeling cool and gentle.in reviews
This was the first scrub I started using once I started breaking out at age 24.in reviews
For my skin the salicylic acid in other products is more to control the oil, but I like that this is like a deeper clean feeling.in reviews
Kayetlin S.
Terre Haute, IN
I use this product usually every other day. I have been happy with it so far. The cleanser leaves my face feeling clean and less oily. My only recommendation is that I would not leave this product on for an extended amount of time because it can be harsh. If you have sensitive skin I would probably not recommend this product.
Darian B.
Hollywood
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Daily Scrub uploaded by Darian B.
Purchased at: Amazon
(Amazing) I tried many things to clean my face but nothing just to work except This product from Neutrogena, it’s super good I use it every day and it makes my face smooth and free of oils, it gets rid of the blackheads and makes your face feel fresh. It really dose the job and is no to expensive. I definitely recommend this to everyone.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
This daily scub works awesome i use it pretty much everytime i wake up,it helps alot if your face breaks out alot. I highly recommend this product
maya P.
Wake Forest, NC
I love this leaves your skin feeling clean not too harsh. Also it's decently priced not too exspensive especially for all my college students out there.
Laura G.
Its a good product yo clean our ski and face , if you are going to but it try to Apply every day and night because its important be regulary with that
Keidy G.
Frisco, TX
I didn't see any results at the end. It didn't work so good for me. The consistency was good and is very smooth with the skin
Pamela L.
Valrico, FL
I honestly didn't like this scrub for my face. I felt it caused me to break out more. It maybe due to me having more mature skin, but it wasn't for me.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Not the scrubbiest of scrubs, but as a daily cleanser it works well. While it isn't the priciest product, it isn't a bargain but either. It doesn't have a strong scent and is fairly gentle. I have other scrubs i prefer over this one, but i would definitely use it again
Sarah B.
I used to love this product, but I think my skin just got too used to it, that it wasn’t doing its job anymore. I worked really well for my skin, but now I just use it once a week as an exfoliation.
Nicole S.
Bowie, MD
This use to be my favorite facial cleanser in my teen years to early 20s! It kept my skin clear and smooth. As I got older I needed to use something milder so I switched to Cetaphil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...