2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Simpsonville, Sc
Works well but left burn marks on my face
Heather R.
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use Clear pore as a mask only, I have found if I use this acne wash everyday it can be a bit drying. I apply the mask once a week all over my t-zone or a spot treatment on problem areas. I have found it to work great at reducing the size and redness of my blemishes.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I love that this product can be used daily as a cleanser or as a deep cleansing mask. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
This product works well if Benzoyl Peroxide works for you, however for those of us with thin or sensitive skin it can be quite abrasive, creating redness on the face.
Gina M.
Gina M.
If you can think of a type of acne, chances are I suffer from it. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed creams to OTC scrubs and cleansers to proactiv (I'm even trying X-Out right now for something new). I can say with complete honesty that after one night of using this, I could see the difference in my face. It may not have gotten rid of my blackheads, but my white heads, red marks and scars were fading quickly. The cooling feeling isn't too strong and is extremely refreshing. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
I only use this product once a month or so because it's quite harsh on my sensitive skin. My skin feels clean after I use it as a mask and wash away, but I often feel as though there's a left-over film.
Although I don't hate this product, I don't think I would invest in purchasing it again.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Suffolk, VA
This has a really interesting (soft?) texture, which I actually really liked. I haven't used it long enough to notice a difference in my skin, but it leaves your face feeling really clean, so that's a plus! No negative comments.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
This is one of the better face mask that I have bought that doubles as a face wash. I was upset when I couldn't find it for a while at Wal Mart when I was out. It helps a lot with my face when it breaks out real bad.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Woodridge, IL
When i put it on it just felt amazing on my skin. It kinda stings but it's like a good sting not like really painful but like you know its working. I just love the way it feels on and then my face looks and feels amazing after I take it off! Would definitely recommend.
tiara s.
tiara s.
st. petersburg, FL
I only use this product as a mask and it gets really cool/tingly on my face. I guess that means it is cleaning my pores. I never noticed a difference after using it though. my face did feel clean after.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.