2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this a few times, on and off. It feels really nice on the skin, but it's not very effective at clearing any kind of acne. However, it did not make my skin any worse than it already was... but it didn't make it better, either. I think I used 1/3 of the bottle, then it sat in the cupboard. Neutrogena has a lot of caustic ingredients in their products, so it's not something I will be buying again.
Kaylin J.
Kaylin J.
Chico, CA
At the end of a long week, I use it as a mask to deep clean. I love how fast it drys and that you don't have to make a mess to use it. I feel like it gets the job done, without having to spend a lot.
Tessya W.
Tessya W.
Gilbert, SC
The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again. However if you are looking for a moisturizer and cleanser for daily fast use this product is smooth and creamy and left my skin feeling soft and fresh.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Fayetteville, GA
This mask, feels amazing when you put it on. It is very smooth and milky, and makes your skin feel cool after application. However, once I remove the mask, my face is left red and irritated. This does not happen with other masks. I may be allergic to something in the mask, or it may be overdrying my skin. The mask also doubles as a face wash, and if I leave the face wash on too long, it has the same effect. Therefore, I'm guessing I am allergic to it. So if you have sensitive skin, do not use it or use it less often.
Anne S.
Anne S.
It's pretty good as a mask especially for the T-zone area; helps with oil control and helps prevent getting blackheads; however, I would say 5minutes is top, the longer I leave it on the dryer it gets, and I don't use it for the whole face or use it as a face wash, too drying. I only do it as a mask for T-zone and spot treatment.
Yanglin C.
Yanglin C.
This cleanser/mask has been around for years and it has good reason. I think this, with additional topical acne medication have helped me with my skin.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
Every skin type is different but I'm sure this will do any skin type some good. This mask cleared my skin in less than a full week. I really did see a difference in my pores and how many less impurities I had. My breakouts had minimized!
Jess E.
Jess E.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my go to for those random stubborn pimples/acne! I see results within the next day when I use before bed! You can feel it working! I use more as a mask then face wash. And I have very sensitive skin, not once has it broken my face out.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was great when I had very bad breakouts, but it's lost it's appeal to me. It dries my adult skin it out dramatically if I use it more than once a week. I try to use the mask once a month as it's a great pore clearer for me.
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use natural products but every time i feel like a need to really clean my face because i can start to see blemishes this is one of the products i use. I feel like it gives my face a great scrub and usually see results right away.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.