2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Dominique
Dominique
Greenwich, CT
Instead of clearing my pores, the substance just got stuck in them and broke me out!
Lily W.
Lily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask and it's okay. I don't think I've really noticed a difference in my skin. I don't think I will be re-purchasing this item once it runs out.
Grayson M.
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
I have been hunting for the right face mask. I thought this would do the trick. However I tried it as a mask and it dried out my skin, made my face feel tight and was a tad bit itchy. I never felt so uncomfortable with a face mask in my life. Using this as a deep cleanser really refreshed my face so I am confused by this product. I know my skin is sensative but geeze.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mesa, AZ
I find this to clean my face VERY well' getting rid of grease, oil, and excess makeup. But, beware! I only use this once or twice a week. Otherwise it can be very drying And irritating to my sensitive skin! So use this cautiously, and don't go overboard and it will work great!
Maryn S.
Maryn S.
When I used this, my face burned and turned bright red for a few hours :( don't recommend to those with sensitive skin
Kady K.
Kady K.
Bronx, NY
The clear pore cleansing mask is not for all skin type it works for some
Not for all it worked for my sister but not for me.
Vastia S.
Vastia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for years. I have tried many and couldn't stand the drying and patchy results as well as residue. I normally use this as a mask strictly because of how thick it is. I use it about once a week if not just twice a month ( if I remember lol >.<) Love the tingle and the feeling of being fresh.
Arit A.
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this face mask for a long time and it works well. I like the versatility of the product, and I always feel refreshed after using it.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Oakland, CA
I love this! I was in a hurry to go somewhere one day and I used a friend's facial cleanser and my skin felt so squeaky clean for three days! I am considering buying this and using it as a mask one day.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I use this as a part of my skin routine and it's just great. I use it as a cleanser with my Olay Pro-X system and it treats and cleared my skin in a few days. I use it as a mask in the morning to help with the shine and oil. One of my favorite facial products out there!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.