2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Bri J.
Bri J.
Louisville, KY
When using this as a cleanser I never felt clean and fresh, as a thick mask it was definitely working!
Kofoworola B.
Kofoworola B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product needs to be in my house at all times, no if ands or buts. Its been around for forever but i see why, because it works. Like they say if it anit broke don't fix it. Although this product has benzoyl peroxide which only treats acne on the surface and not deep down it works well for overnight use for me. When i have an unwanted friend on my face i use the over night to wash my face then i apply i small amount on the spot and when i wake up the spot is almost gone Its like magic
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I really like this product because it helps removes some blackheads on my nose and leaves my skin feeling clean without that burning sensation like other products.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
Its nice for in the shower just relaxing and same in the bath tub. I ran out of my bottle yesterday and am surely going to repurchase it! If you have bad acne or oily skin, go get this product!!!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. Ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found! It leaves skin soft and clean with no residue! No feeling of wanting to cleanse the skin again like other masks! I love it~
Eric K.
Eric K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves skin soft and clean No feeling of wanting to cleanse the skin again like other masks! I love it and its cheap!
Montana Y.
Montana Y.
East Islip , Ny
This mask is just okay to me. It leaves my skin feeling clean after using it and I like that it can be used as either. I don't think it really eliminates blackheads- I I feel like it was more effective at oil absorption that blackhead elimination.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Cudahy, WI
I used to cleanse my face with this all the time, I recently went to a dermatologist for my acne and found out I should use a cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid and this product has 3.5% benzyl peroxide, which is still okay for acne. I will still use this once my face is clear.
PAris B.
PAris B.
Bridge City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I love it, it makes your face soft and feels clean afterwards and really like the cooling sensation while using it. I highly suggest it and it's inexpensive as well making it a winner!
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it tends to dry out my face, I love this stuff, you can really feel the cleaning power. I use it at night when I shower, I put it on as soon as I get in the shower and leave it on until just before I get out. Using it as a mask really works.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.