2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Shanise W.
Shanise W.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this from my grandma just for something to wash my face with and I was blown away how incredible it is. I like it thickness of it and the smell is a chemical smell but not a unbearable smell. it deep clean my face in a matter of MINTUES. when I washed it off my face was little and my blackheads have disappeared for a week. and when they do come back its like little to none on my nose. It last long and worth every dime
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
I've ever used. It really works. I've tried every acne medicine on this earth and i love this product. It makes your face feel so refreshed afterwards. I use it as a cleaner every day almost and a mask once every week. It's perfect.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Riverside, CA
I used this as a cleanser and after the 1st use i was breaking out like crazy i used it like a spot treatment after that and it was to drying as well.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Duluth, GA
I really like this mask/face wash. I have oily skin and it really helps clear out my pores whether I use it as a face wash or a mask. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It was definitely one of my better choices when it comes to a face mask with the specific intention of kill blackhead bacteria.
Rachael  D.
Rachael D.
The only acne face wash that I have ever used that has actually WORKED. My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect. My face is as clear as it has ever been.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Sanger, CA
This is a great mask to use once or twice a week to get deep down in your pores! it leaves my face feeling refreshed and deep cleaned every time and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Great product!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this stuff makes my face feel super clean, and the fact that you can use it as a cleanser and a mask. It can be a bit drying, but nothing a little moisturizer cant fix. I started seeing a difference after just one use, and I have moderate to bad acne. The smell isn't bad either.
Rian C.
Rian C.
I have sensitive skin and all this really did was dry out my skin and make me break out more with traumatizing cystic acne.
It is so drying. I only used it 1-2 times a week and it would still dry my skin out and make me break out worse than the breakouts I was trying to fix.
It also causes redness for me. It always exfoliated too much and made my pores too open and too sensitive.
It kind of burned and stung and tingled when I put it on too. It didn't feel good or "cooling".
Christine S.
Christine S.
I am really happy with this product. I am a 30 year old with combination skin. I have blackheads around my lips and my forehead breaks out a lot so I was looking for something to help with both problems. After using this cleanser for a week I could see my forehead clearing up and my pores look smaller around my mouth and on my nose. I use it once a week as a mask and the rest of the time as a cleanser. As long as I use my lotion in the morning my face looks and feels great. I will most likely be using this stuff for a long time to come!!
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
San Francisco, CA
Two products for the price of one! i use it as daily cleanser but if i brushing up in the shower, I'll leave it on a little bit longer as a mask. i used to use cetaphil, purpose, and now this is my holy grail cleanser!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.