Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,161 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I used it more as a mask then as a face cleanser, because it was a cream and doesn't exfoliate. After leaving it on my face it felt very cold and tingly and I loved it!! After taking it off I felt really clean and refreshed! Neutrogena products almost always help with acne, and I saw a difference within my skin!
I swear by this product! I have super sensitive and acne prone skin, but if I use this mask once every few days, it clears everything up. I wouldn't recommend using the cleanser everyday if you have super dry skin like me, but every other day use is perfect.
I love this cleanser! It's able to be used as a mask too, so it's great! Washing your face with it is quite an experience. It's tingly and cooling and you can feel it working. but use a moisturizer afterwards or your face will hate you, it's really drying if you're not careful!
This product works well if Benzoyl Peroxide works for you, however for those of us with thin or sensitive skin it can be quite abrasive, creating redness on the face.
This works well but it does tend to dry my skin out a little bit and makes my skin feel tight while it's drying. I try to use it infrequently.
I really had no benefit in using this because my skin didn't get any better. its too expensive and i always feel like Proactive products just make me break out even more. i bout like three other products from this bran and none of them seem to work. it actually makes my acne worst even thought i apply it three times a day like the instructions say. its just too much money to pay for something that does nothing to my skin and actually made it even ore dry
I love that this product can be used daily as a cleanser or as a deep cleansing mask. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated.
I use Clear pore as a mask only, I have found if I use this acne wash everyday it can be a bit drying. I apply the mask once a week all over my t-zone or a spot treatment on problem areas. I have found it to work great at reducing the size and redness of my blemishes.
This facial wash/ mask does wonders for me! When you're using the facial wash you can really feel the deep pour cleansing and cooling effect. With the mask
I liked it and it worked well at first but for me I had the usual problem that after awhile it didn't work anymore. It did leave a clean refreshing feeling on my face.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos